watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City game now a 12:30 kick off

Started by Takemehome27, April 10, 2024, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takemehome27

Fulham's match against Manchester City at Craven Cottage has been selected for live television coverage on TNT Sports.

The game will still take place on Saturday 11th May, but will now kick-off at the earlier time of 12.30pm.

bog

Obviously doesn't matter about the inconvenience to supporters.

Mind you at least the game is still in this country.  ::tongue::

F(f)CUK

Damn - I was hoping that it would be moved to Sunday as I am away on the Saturday.

filham

That sounds good I have BT sports in my BT package. I just have to navigate the BT/TNT/Discovery maze on my PC.

C Block

Sooo happy I would have missed this if it had been moved to the Sunday  ::wine::

H4usuallysitting

That's handy... we'll have an extra 3 point's before 3pm

bog

Quote from: filham on April 10, 2024, 04:51:55 PMThat sounds good I have BT sports in my BT package. I just have to navigate the BT/TNT/Discovery maze on my PC.

I am the same as you Filham. I find it takes ages to get through to anyone now.

Bill2

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 10, 2024, 04:43:25 PMDamn - I was hoping that it would be moved to Sunday as I am away on the Saturday.

I was meant to be but friends had to cancel so can now make it  ::wine::

Bill2

Quote from: bog on April 10, 2024, 04:25:22 PMObviously doesn't matter about the inconvenience to supporters.

Mind you at least the game is still in this country.  ::tongue::
You don't really believe that when matches are televised supporters are given any consideration.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I have found TNT Sports games to be pretty good streams wise on Hesgoal (via My TV Browser), much more stable and usable that Sky Sports games.