watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terence Kongolo……

Started by Baston White, April 10, 2024, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Sets a new record for getting sent off whilst on loan from FFC at Rapid Vienna.
He managed 2 red cards in his first 6 games.

And then he picked up his 3rd red card in his seventh game!!

He just broke the 19 year old Austrian league record for the most amount of red cards in the fewest games.

bill taylors apprentice

He also set a sort of record in showing what a good player he was in the fewest games he actually played.
Shame really as I think he would have been comparable to any of our CB's if he could only have stayed fit.

davew

Quote from: Baston White on April 10, 2024, 07:36:19 PMSets a new record for getting sent off whilst on loan from FFC at Rapid Vienna.

He just broke the 19 year old Austrian league record for the most amount of red cards in the fewest games.
Not even Palhinha managed that, how many games did he play for us before he got his first and secondly how many has he had since he joined us? Yellow cards.....that is different?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

I will never forget his tackle in the penalty area for us v Man City.  ::thumb:: 

Fulham 442

So disappointing for us due to his constant injuries as he could have really been massive for us as he showed so much promise. Out of contract in the summer so he will soon no longer be connected to Fulham..

Dodgin

Steve Sidwell managed a couple quite quickly I recall

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on April 10, 2024, 08:33:23 PM
Quote from: Baston White on April 10, 2024, 07:36:19 PMSets a new record for getting sent off whilst on loan from FFC at Rapid Vienna.

Not even Palhinha managed that, how many games did he play for us before he got his first and secondly how many has he had since he joined us? Yellow cards.....that is different?

I can't recall Palhinha having any red cards for us, I think it is jus easy to get that impression because of all the suspensions (because of yellows).

hovewhite

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 11, 2024, 07:17:47 AM
Quote from: davew on April 10, 2024, 08:33:23 PM

I can't recall Palhinha having any red cards for us, I think it is jus easy to get that impression because of all the suspensions (because of yellows).
Palhinia he gets 2 suspensions a season which isn't bad for our key player.