watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player to Coach/Recruiter

Started by peachcobbler, April 12, 2024, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peachcobbler

A bit optimistic I think but I would love it if we could convince Willian to stick on ans finish his career at Fulham and move into a coach/recruitment/Brazil embassador role.

His video presenting Muniz the player of the month award was class, he speaks fluent English and obviously native Portuguese (and I think somewhat proficient in Spanish). He loves living in London, has a great atmosphere and attitude. Of course we know from players like Muniz he is still looked up to as an icon in Brazil by kids.

I'd love to find a place for him at CC.

I'll admit I'm also biased, I love a good resurrection story.

btffc

Do think he would be great at the job, but he has stated he wants to be an agent after his playing career ends.

cmg

Quote from: btffc on April 12, 2024, 02:50:01 PMDo think he would be great at the job, but he has stated he wants to be an agent after his playing career ends.

As a very close mate of Kia Joorabchian, I would imagine that his future in this area is already well mapped out.

filham

Our priority has to be to convice Willian to sign with us as a player for next season, we are not going to find anyone better.

ianthailand

Quote from: filham on April 12, 2024, 09:47:45 PMOur priority has to be to convice Willian to sign with us as a player for next season, we are not going to find anyone better.
Have a horrible feeling next season may be a step too far for Willian but it has been a delight to see him play these past 2 campaigns.

filham

Quote from: ianthailand on April 13, 2024, 03:22:49 AM
Quote from: filham on April 12, 2024, 09:47:45 PMOur priority has to be to convice Willian to sign with us as a player for next season, we are not going to find anyone better.
Have a horrible feeling next season may be a step too far for Willian but it has been a delight to see him play these past 2 campaigns.
Well , you may say that but it is hard to think of anyone in the present squad who is going to keep him out of the team.