watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This weekends games

Started by St Eve, April 12, 2024, 10:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Great to see the Arsenal fans stand by their team............

WindyCity

Would love to see Everton beat Chelsea tonight.  Yeah, dopey me, I still hold out hope of finishing above those mugs.  I know they have games in hand, but one can dream.....

St Eve

Quote from: WindyCity on April 15, 2024, 04:27:56 PMWould love to see Everton beat Chelsea tonight.  Yeah, dopey me, I still hold out hope of finishing above those mugs.  I know they have games in hand, but one can dream.....
they are only 4 up and it's nearly half time

btffc

Everton are absolutely dire

Buffalo76

Quote from: btffc on April 15, 2024, 08:55:05 PMEverton are absolutely dire

The Championship is Dyche's level at best. Notice he's always twitching a lot as well .

SP

Everton in real trouble. The keeper's a liability, Tarkowski too old & one injury prone striker.

St Eve

St Eve

Nice to see other teams fighting over who takes the penalty

SP

Now 6-0.

Everton v Forest on Saturday should be interesting.

Fulham 442

Quote from: St Eve on April 15, 2024, 09:37:44 PMNice to see other teams fighting over who takes the penalty
Brought back memories of AK47 wrestling the ball off Mitro for our penalty in the game against Huddersfield in December 2018 which he subsequently missed, thankfully Mitro scored in injury time to give us the victory, although we were still relegated that season.  The incident last night was obviously far worse with so many players involved!!

Thailand Mick

Quote from: WindyCity on April 15, 2024, 04:27:56 PMWould love to see Everton beat Chelsea tonight.  Yeah, dopey me, I still hold out hope of finishing above those mugs.  I know they have games in hand, but one can dream.....
their two games in hand are against Arsenal and Spurs

SerbianLad

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 16, 2024, 03:42:14 AMBrought back memories of AK47 wrestling the ball off Mitro for our penalty in the game against Huddersfield in December 2018 which he subsequently missed, thankfully Mitro scored in injury time to give us the victory, although we were still relegated that season.  The incident last night was obviously far worse with so many players involved!!
Ranieri was so pissed off as well. He looked at AK as if he wanted to kill him. I've never seen any of our managers be that angry at one of his own players. The post match interview was also in similar fashion.

I liked AK because he was unpredictable and I do like that in a winger, but he acted like an absolute idiot way too often and it was a good decision to get rid of him in the end.