Started by Friendsoffulham, April 14, 2024, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face West Ham today is as follows

Let us know your thoughts below 👇🏻

#ffc #WHUFUL

::scarf::

Barrett487

Only Diop for defense cover, although BDR can cover FB.

SerbianLad

I guess I'm okay with that lineup, it't the same lineup we had vs Spurs, and that was, in my opinion at least, by far our best performance of the season. Diop on the bench might make Tosin play better, although not having Ream in the team is interesting.

Lighthouse

I see the problems of dropping Tosin but he really has become a bored passenger of late. A very attacking bench which means we will probably use the subs at the worst moment and bring off our best players.

Sad that Cairney is really not a 90 minute player anymore. A defensive team with an attacking bench. After the last three games we need some sort of reaction. Preferably a good one.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SerbianLad

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 14, 2024, 01:05:15 PMOnly Diop for defense cover, although BDR can cover FB.
Yes, BDR is rightback backup option, Diop can play on either side of the cb pairing and Castagne and Bassey can cover leftback. I would have prefered to have Tete on the bench instead of Raul/Broja, because I don't think we really need two strikers on the bench, but this lineup and subs provide Marco with lots of different tactical tweaks he could use during the match.

hovewhite

It's a strong line up ,Tete not in squad I see.

alfie

We know what will happen if we lose

"Wrong team selection"
"Wrong substitutes"
"Wrong time of substitutions"
"Ref had it in for us"

All, some, or one of the above will apply.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Thailand Mick

Not impressed, let's hope Neither Bassey nor Robinson get injured otherwise we will be playing players out of position. Five forwards but we only play four with a 10. Baffling but as always lets hope we win.

roberto w6

I would have left out Tosin and Pereira and have had Tete on the bench.
Let's hope he's got it right

H4usuallysitting

I like it...also, very strong bench

filham

Cairney has to come on at half time.
Hard to see why we need two strikers on the bench.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 14, 2024, 01:05:15 PMOnly Diop for defense cover, although BDR can cover FB.

And Iwobi can play just about anywhere, so he could drop into defence

Ara's bacon crisps

Lukic for Cairney? I can only assume that, somewhere, Nick B is currently banging his head against a brick wall 🤣

H4usuallysitting

I have a feeling BDR get's a goal today

btffc

Ream injured? Surprised he didn't even make the bench

St Eve

We don't know the entire story, but if it's reality that Tosin and Broja are not interested in staying, which Is what the media reports, I see no reason to have either of them in the squad.

Nick Bateman

No Cairney = no win. Awful team!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

alfie

Quote from: filham on April 14, 2024, 01:42:03 PMCairney has to come on at half time.
Hard to see why we need two strikers on the bench.
Perhaps Marco knows why
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

alfie

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 14, 2024, 01:54:59 PMNo Cairney = no win. Awful team!
Because he is not starting your favourite makes it an awful team?
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: alfie on April 14, 2024, 01:19:16 PMWe know what will happen if we lose

"Wrong team selection"
"Wrong substitutes"
"Wrong time of substitutions"
"Ref had it in for us"

All, some, or one of the above will apply.

Can't believe we were last on MotD...