watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

F.R. (Fulham Related)....Why Arsenal will win the League

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 14, 2024, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Both City and Liverpool have to play at the Cottage, Arsenal don't have to play us at all.

That's nil points for Liverpool and City in those games.

Congratulations Arsenal.

alfie

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 14, 2024, 09:10:37 PMBoth City and Liverpool have to play at the Cottage, Arsenal don't have to play us at all.

That's nil points for Liverpool and City in those games.

Congratulations Arsenal.
Luv it
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Brawn

I genuinely think we will give Liverpool something to think about. They'll be knackered after their Europa League game and then have to travel down. We also have played them three times this season and they only won both Anfield games by one goal and the third game at the Cottage was a draw.

sarnian

Quote from: Brawn on April 14, 2024, 09:14:45 PMI genuinely think we will give Liverpool something to think about. They'll be knackered after their Europa League game and then have to travel down. We also have played them three times this season and they only won both Anfield games by one goal and the third game at the Cottage was a draw.

They will probably play their reserves in Europe being 3 down.

Nick Bateman

Arsenal are known "bottlers" and they bottled it today. Must say Martinez (Villa) looks the best goalie in the PL, Leno is close though.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"