more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Well done Portsmouth

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 16, 2024, 11:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Somerset Fulham

Crikey! Unless I am mistaken, which we all know is entirely possible, that has taken them some time to get back back up.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 16, 2024, 11:06:55 PMCrikey! Unless I am mistaken, which we all know is entirely possible, that has taken them some time to get back back up.

A dozen year's Somerset... there's a possibility they'll be playing Southampton next season

Somerset Fulham

That is a great derby that one. Even the sleepy, dozy Southampton fans get up for that one.

HV71

I am delighted that the Stags got promoted last night ! Nigel Clough deserves it .

Stoneleigh Loyalist

A bad year for Surrey with Sutton and Dorking Wanderers both being relegated

Sour Kraut

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on April 17, 2024, 02:26:31 PMA bad year for Surrey with Sutton and Dorking Wanderers both being relegated

And, at a slightly less exalted level, Kingstonian too.

HV71

Sad about Dorking - especially after they had thumped Chesterfield at home.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 17, 2024, 09:29:30 AMThat is a great derby that one. Even the sleepy, dozy Southampton fans get up for that one.

It get's a bit lively, usually starting a couple of weeks before they play each other

hovewhite

Quote from: Sour Kraut on April 17, 2024, 08:26:37 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on April 17, 2024, 02:26:31 PMA bad year for Surrey with Sutton and Dorking Wanderers both being relegated

And, at a slightly less exalted level, Kingstonian too.
on the bright side bromley in N/L playoffs