more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any one know which players were arresred

Started by Texas White, April 24, 2024, 01:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

btffc

Have not seen any real rumors on who it might be. People were speculating Wolves but they released a statement saying it wasn't any of theirs.

General

I'd be very surprised if it was any of ours, given how many are so overtly religious. Obviously religion in and of itself doesn't stop this from happening, but these guys hardly seem sinister.

Eton White

All I've seen is that they're both 19 years old and from the same club.

Somerset Fulham

Strangely, Wolves have released a statement to say that it isn't any of theirs.

Eton White

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 24, 2024, 06:12:38 PMStrangely, Wolves have released a statement to say that it isn't any of theirs.

I think it's because several people on Twitter were naming two 19 year old Wolves players, when it obviously wasn't them.

Wolves have at least three 19 year olds in their squad, so were the target of a lot of speculation.

razor05

Haven't heard who it was, but it truly put some smiles on some faces.

Woolly Mammoth

I passed a Turf Accountant today offering 1/19 it is not Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: razor05 on April 24, 2024, 06:58:12 PMHaven't heard who it was, but it truly put some smiles on some faces.

I don't understand this at all.

Twig

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: razor05 on April 24, 2024, 06:58:12 PMHaven't heard who it was, but it truly put some smiles on some faces.

????   👀
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

do we know which police force made a statement following the arrests?

Barrett487

Imo i reckon this thread should be shut down.

Somerset Fulham

I don't see a problem with the thread being open, sooner or later it will become newsworthy but I wouldn't mind Razor explaining what on earth he meant with his post.

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 25, 2024, 09:32:36 AMI don't see a problem with the thread being open, sooner or later it will become newsworthy but I wouldn't mind Razor explaining what on earth he meant with his post.

This. Weird post.

Eton White

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 25, 2024, 09:32:36 AMI don't see a problem with the thread being open, sooner or later it will become newsworthy but I wouldn't mind Razor explaining what on earth he meant with his post.

I think Razor is another of these weird accounts that pop up on here from time to time.  I doubt you'll get an answer.

MikeTheCubed

I think Razor's account has been phished and is currently being posted on by an AI-bot.

Eton White

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on April 25, 2024, 01:23:15 PMI think Razor's account has been phished and is currently being posted on by an AI-bot.

I agree, but if it is being phished, it's been like that for a long time. Look back through his posts.

By the way, are you still of the opinion that MicktheBeard isn't a bot?
I know you were the person who said he'd met him a couple of years before he started posting on here.

Holders

Quote from: Eton White on April 25, 2024, 01:36:00 PM
Quote from: MikeTheCubed on April 25, 2024, 01:23:15 PMI think Razor's account has been phished and is currently being posted on by an AI-bot.

I agree, but if it is being phished, it's been like that for a long time. Look back through his posts.

By the way, are you still of the opinion that MicktheBeard isn't a bot?
I know you were the person who said he'd met him a couple of years before he started posting on here.

MicktheBeard is an enigma to me. I think he might have some useful and interesting thoughts but I just can never understand his "style". I wonder if he speaks the same as he writes.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Somerset Fulham

I am certain that "The Beard" is a real person, he sometimes makes huge sense regarding the youth teams.  I think he is just a bit of a glass half empty type chap who has trouble getting his thoughts from his head on to the screen.