News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


NFR Northern Lights

Started by 3rdgenfan, May 11, 2024, 08:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

Did anyone see the Northern Lights last night and if she where from?
I saw them from Merstham, Surrey
Amazing and a bucket list item ticked off

filham

Brilliant sky in Shepperton and possibly more of the same tonight.

Deadcowboys

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on May 11, 2024, 08:17:45 AMDid anyone see the Northern Lights last night and if she where from?
I saw them from Merstham, Surrey
Amazing and a bucket list item ticked off

There was me thinking you meant the song by Renaissance!   ::smile::


Dodgin

Quite visible where I live missed it though maybe tonight. Best time please?

3rdgenfan

From when the sky is darkest. If it's clear in your area I'd say from 23:30 onwards

Lighthouse

Lots of pictures from last night from Brighton. I am facing the sea so unless I bother to go out and look the other way I doubt I will get a live view. BUT interesting nevertheless.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


alfie

My wife and I were all geared up for it, then completely forgot about it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HV71

Quote from: alfie on May 12, 2024, 07:40:58 AMMy wife and I were all geared up for it, then completely forgot about it.


That happens to me most Saturday nights Alfie

Lighthouse

Last night the roads were gridlocked down in Brighton as people headed for Devils Dyke and other high places to see the wonderful display of...um....the crescent moon. No colourful display yet we are such sheep. We all follow each other. Even to the slaughter house.

I stayed in and watched Netflix.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope