watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kakuta Loan Deal done

Started by WhiteJC, January 26, 2011, 02:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Good news but the only problem I see is with a return to fitness, AJ and Dembele, Demps playing so well and BZ back in March. Will this lad get a game? Two scenarios, Fulham do well next 3 weeks and are solid mid table, throw him in. Fulham do not do well and are in bottom 4, on goal difference. Too much to risk maybe?
However, it is good to have another option. I hope he is as good as Alan Clarke when he joined as a skinny 19 year old. Whatever happened to him??

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2011, 04:43:59 PM
Good news but the only problem I see is with a return to fitness, AJ and Dembele, Demps playing so well and BZ back in March. Will this lad get a game? Two scenarios, Fulham do well next 3 weeks and are solid mid table, throw him in. Fulham do not do well and are in bottom 4, on goal difference. Too much to risk maybe?
However, it is good to have another option. I hope he is as good as Alan Clarke when he joined as a skinny 19 year old. Whatever happened to him??

Options. We have more options and potentially the much vaunted 'Plan B'.

Lighthouse

Kakuta has neen named in the 25 man squad taking the number 24.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Just out of curiosity, why does he have to be named in the 25 man squad if he is only 19?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2011, 04:43:59 PM

You bet he will, Mr. Jarv. There's nothing like a bit of pace and agression up front at the 60-65 minute point to turn a close match into points. Until last season, the best I ever saw of Zamora was when he was used that way by Pardew at Wet Spam. He would come on and just terrorize tired defenders. I'm hoping our new mini-Frog can do the same.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

For all of you thiking this kid is fast...have you seen him running up against men not boys? I have the last 3 apps for Chelsea and he was NOT lightning in a bottle as you all allude to... He is no faster than AJ
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

HatterDon

Quote from: mccscratch on January 26, 2011, 07:02:35 PM
For all of you thiking this kid is fast...have you seen him running up against men not boys? I have the last 3 apps for Chelsea and he was NOT lightning in a bottle as you all allude to... He is no faster than AJ

Okay, after about 6 posts from you saying the same thing, I think we got the message that you don't think much of the lad. Nothing personal, but if Hughes thinks he might do a job for us, I think I'll trust his opinion more than yours.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

os5889

Quote from: HatterDon on January 26, 2011, 07:35:29 PM
Quote from: mccscratch on January 26, 2011, 07:02:35 PM

Okay, after about 6 posts from you saying the same thing, I think we got the message that you don't think much of the lad. Nothing personal, but if Hughes thinks he might do a job for us, I think I'll trust his opinion more than yours.

A big Tom-esque +1 from me on that!

LBNo11

...shame the deal could not have been concluded earlier - he might have made a difference last night..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 27, 2011, 10:41:08 AM
...shame the deal could not have been concluded earlier - he might have made a difference last night..?

Was thinking that after Gera's absolute non-performance.