https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would they go for this??

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, January 27, 2011, 11:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

£6 mil +Gera=Charlie Adam in a Fulham shirt? :045: or :046:

AlFayedsChequebook

I'd like that but where would be play him?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 27, 2011, 11:14:29 AM
I'd like that but where would be play him?
I'd be well chuffed and they could play him inplace of who ever they wanted and we would be stronger for it  :54:

finnster01

But do we really need more midfielders? Buy a proper striker please!!
It was obvious yesterday (again) that we have no one who can put the ball in the net and when our second in the top scorer List of Fulham is a CB who created our biggest goal scoring chance at Anfield it is very sad state of affairs in my book and something someone who runs the ship called Fulham should do something to rectify.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ImperialWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on January 27, 2011, 11:48:59 AM
But do we really need more midfielders? Buy a proper striker please!!
It was obvious yesterday (again) that we have no one who can put the ball in the net and when our second in the top scorer List of Fulham is a CB who created our biggest goal scoring chance at Anfield it is very sad state of affairs in my book and something someone who runs the ship called Fulham should do something to rectify.

:54:

Our midfield is probably our best served area of the squad. We consistently have good possession figures (68% against Stoke, 46% against Liverpool last night), and do very well at controlling things in the middle. What we don't have is a player who will out the ball in the flippin' net. 'Strikers' have scored only 6 of our 25 goals (granted, Dempsey is counted as midfielder in these figures).

fulhamguy

COYW!