more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right back problems

Started by sunburywhite, January 27, 2011, 11:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilet

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 27, 2011, 02:24:55 PM
I still say try Riise there, he can tackle, has a fair amount of pace, can croos a ball if he gets to the byline. Whilst his passing is not good enough for a midfielder it would be good enough for a right back

Hoho, I've followed Riise in a couple of years before he joined us and I can assure you: He is not even close to being a right back that can cut it in the Premier League. Even Fredrik Stoor would be a better choice.

finnster01

We should buy his older brother (the one with the hammer of a left foot) and put Baird on the right and problem sorted.

But I guess Roma will never sell and he probably earns a whack on top
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Ag

Riise has shown zero indication that he can defend since he's been at Fulham.  Putting him at rb would be disasterous.

leonffc

The amount of times I've been shot down for saying the clown is a liability must run in to thousands. He papers over a lot if cracks by winning peoples hearts with his Lap of honour.
He has a lions heart of gold and I could never fault his commitment but his ability is worrying

NogoodBoyo

I just said it on another thread, but his tendency to panic is damaging the team.  Unfortunately, his panic stations have lead to too many vital goals against us - including last night's.
Nogood "right back, wrong choice" Boyo

Tom

Quote from: Ordar on January 27, 2011, 11:56:31 AM
I was thinking about this. Maybe the solution is to either play Duff at LB as he played for Newcastle, or Davies at RB as he did in Europe a few games last year?

Or crazy thought...both
Concur
Fulham for life!

Tom

Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on January 27, 2011, 01:09:58 PM
I have it from great authority that Pantsil has been shopped around this window by the club but no acceptable takers at this time.

And you wonder why there would be no takers.  :032:
Fulham for life!