more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Niko Kranjcar

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, January 27, 2011, 02:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 27, 2011, 10:59:36 PM

Got a great goals record though... If anyone can settle a player it's Sparky, I personally wouldn't mind seeing him here.

Ausraster Paolo Guerrero (Flaschenwurf gegen Fan!)

NO THANKS!

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 27, 2011, 11:03:42 PM

Got a great goals record though... If anyone can settle a player it's Sparky, I personally wouldn't mind seeing him here.

NO THANKS!

That's just petulant and a bad attitude, something that Sparky could get rid of and help settle. He's obviously got quality and can put the ball in the back of the net, something we often lack.

And we're not happy for a player with bad attitude to play for us, but players that do this are acceptable?

Brown tackle on Giggs

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 27, 2011, 11:13:01 PM
but players that do this are acceptable?

He's english. And it's not about ugly performances, it's about the character.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 27, 2011, 11:03:42 PM

NO THANKS!

That's just petulant and a bad attitude, something that Sparky could get rid of and help settle. He's obviously got quality and can put the ball in the back of the net, something we often lack.

And we're not happy for a player with bad attitude to play for us, but players that do this are acceptable?

Brown tackle on Giggs

Michael Brown is probably my least favourite Fulham player of all time. I used to be embarrased when he played. Complete SCUM.

BalDrick

'on topic: I don't know enough of the player to make a judgement'

Scarcely relevant in an Internet conversation about football!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 28, 2011, 10:56:49 AM
but players that do this are acceptable?

He's english. And it's not about ugly performances, it's about the character.

What does being English have to do with it? And I disagree, if we have players putting in tackles like that, not only is he risking his team mates' welfare by winding the opposition up, but he's giving the club a bad name and is seriously threatening the career of a another player. I'd far rather have a goal scoring yet petulant striker, something that Sparky can drum out of him, than an English scumbag who endangers other players on the pitch.

Mr Fulham

I'd far rather have a goal scoring yet petulant striker, something that Sparky can drum out of him, than an English scumbag who endangers other players on the pitch.

Ok....so rather a petulant and at times insane mercenary than a scumbag who might be unfair and dumb, but is at least a committed player?

Adding to that, Guerrero is not half the player you think he is.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 28, 2011, 11:22:42 AM
I'd far rather have a goal scoring yet petulant striker, something that Sparky can drum out of him, than an English scumbag who endangers other players on the pitch.

Ok....so rather a petulant and at times insane mercenary than a scumbag who might be unfair and dumb, but is at least a committed player?

Adding to that, Guerrero is not half the player you think he is.

I hate all this 'committed player' nonsense. As far as I am concerned, being committed never will make up for how limited a player you are. It can help but never change the fact that you are average.

You wonder why English football has not moved on in 50 years when people still think the problems in South Africa were all to do with 'commitment' and 'wanting to wear the shirt'.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 28, 2011, 11:30:11 AM

You wonder why English football has not moved on in 50 years when people still think the problems in South Africa were all to do with 'commitment' and 'wanting to wear the shirt'.

German players were also committed and wanted to wear the shirt. Or ask del Bosque.

I know that committment isn't everything - but it helps a lot if you have it.

Guerrero never was a committed players - and he's a trouble spot. I don't want to risk the atmosphere within the team for an average player.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 28, 2011, 11:40:54 AM

German players were also committed and wanted to wear the shirt. Or ask del Bosque.

Guerrero never was a committed players - and he's a trouble spot. I don't want to risk the atmosphere within the team for an average player.

Why do you say average player? Do you watch him regularly? He has a fantastic goal scoring record at many high profile clubs including Hamburg and Bayern in a league that does not differ hugely from the physicality of the premiership. Moreover he has a decent record at international record, around 1 in 3 games. What makes him so average?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 28, 2011, 11:40:54 AM

Of course commitment is part of  a successful team but in the UK it is always given as 'the' answer, much like Jason Roberts.