watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MH press-conference

Started by Bilet, January 28, 2011, 02:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilet

MH: Bobby Zamora is on track to begin full training with Fulham's senior squad the week after next (7th Feb).

Hughes on SWP:We expressed an interest. We tried to make that happen but it seems less likely as the window closes for a number of reasons

Hughes on Nico Kranjcar: We're not interested. We've got a lot of midfield players and that area is not a priority for us at the moment.

Hughes on Konch: There was interest. It's something we may re-visit but it's unlikely to be concluded during this transfer window.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Bilet on January 28, 2011, 02:09:49 PM
MH: Bobby Zamora is on track to begin full training with Fulham's senior squad the week after next (7th Feb).

Hughes on SWP:We expressed an interest. We tried to make that happen but it seems less likely as the window closes for a number of reasons

Hughes on Nico Kranjcar: We're not interested. We've got a lot of midfield players and that area is not a priority for us at the moment.

Hughes on Konch: There was interest. It's something we may re-visit but it's unlikely to be concluded during this transfer window.

Konch - I hope we do not revisit it if we cannot get him in before the window shuts. Can we not look for a young LB in the summer?

ImperialWhite

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 28, 2011, 02:11:48 PM

Konch - I hope we do not revisit it if we cannot get him in before the window shuts. Can we not look for a young LB in the summer?

Why - surely Briggs has enough potential? Good going forwards, he just needs to learn how to defend. I reckon a loan deal to Forest is ideal for this reason.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 28, 2011, 02:14:33 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 28, 2011, 02:11:48 PM

Why - surely Briggs has enough potential? Good going forwards, he just needs to learn how to defend. I reckon a loan deal to Forest is ideal for this reason.

What I mean is that why go back in the summer? If Briggs is a good prospect then surely he should be making the step up next season and with Salcido as backup we should be covered.

Konch would be handy to have now, as a stop gap while briggs goes on loan, but in the summer he would probably just be a waste of money.