watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Quiz

Started by White Noise, January 28, 2011, 11:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How many Fulham players from 2000-2009 can you name in the time allowed?

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Resistance/fulham20002009

The Doctor

I did this earlier, and I'm truly ashamed to admit I only got 54.  Missed some blindingly obvious ones as well.  So there you go, you can't possibly do any worse than me.

One hint though:  you'll be surprised at some of the names that are in there.  I didn't enter a few because I thought "Nah...they must have gone before 2000".  Funny the tricks memory can play!

Jimpav

I got a shameful 60 - bit of a mind blank. Even missed Gera - now that's your fault Sparky!

ImperialWhite

42  :dft001:

Which is worse, missing Coleman or Erik Nevland?

(I blame the bottle of vin rouge...)

cutbushcitylimits

Something wrong with that quiz i have had a few  :wine: and whenever i type in cantona,messi,ronaldo,ronaldiniho it wont compute??

VB

Im quiet proud of my 55. even though i cant spell. :033:
15mins to get over 150 players, thats 50 every 5 mins
25 every 2 &half mins
13 every 75 seconds or so.....
i cant even type that fast :dft006:
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

LBNo11

...harder than it looks isn't it, 67 names, couldn't spell latuyvska, latuvkya etc., and forgot Leggy and marlet! Damn, Djetou, I could see him but forgot his name. Although I didn't miss out many important ones, and got some obscure ones I am still disappointed with myself...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

I only managed three - Peschil Peshilad Pechili Pes............ Boccanegg, Boccane..........Stols,Stolchers ............With a player spell check I would have done better
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VB

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 29, 2011, 01:22:45 AM
I only managed three - Peschil Peshilad Pechili Pes............ Boccanegg, Boccane..........Stols,Stolchers ............With a player spell check I would have done better

very annoyed when it wouldn't accept 'the rock'... i mean how many f'ing Steed's are there.
though i did gain some ground back when i put in the word 'judas'
6 or 7 names miraculously appeared
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

SmithyFFC

FTID

Mr Fulham

wow...managed 107. :58:  :hook:

:drums:

The Equalizer

91 - I've also just dropped a packet of toothpicks, there were 149. Jeopardy is on at 6pm. Have you got any maple syrup?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Sheepskin Junior

61 and i missed bocanegra! my old favourite
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

CorkedHat

Bloody hell - what do you blokes do for an encore? Count the number of leaves in a forest?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us