watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Top 10 Championship Transfer Window Bargains

Started by White Noise, January 29, 2011, 09:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

I like Max Gradel,Connor Wickham and Adel Taarabt but I can not see us getting any of those, we could  end up with Bothroyd or Morrison.
I would love us to go out and invest in  3 young players (19-22) for maybe 10-12M and develop them instead of 28+ players who have been at 3-5 clubs already.

FC Silver Fox

Forget Championship players. Put in a bid for the Brazilian, Nene, who plays for Paris Saint Germain. He's already scored 18 goals this season and is brilliant. He's 29 year old, so experienced but not too old.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

cebu

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 29, 2011, 09:40:20 AM
Forget Championship players. Put in a bid for the Brazilian, Nene, who plays for Paris Saint Germain. He's already scored 18 goals this season and is brilliant. He's 29 year old, so experienced but not too old.

Actually, Mr Fox, just the right age for starting a fulham career.   :005:

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 29, 2011, 09:40:20 AM

Sessegnion left PSG. So I can't see Nene leave.

A question for you all: Why are we always signing older players and are missing out on younger gems? Bradley, O'Hara, Hammill, Marc Wilson, Craig Dawson......

I'm getting tired of those old players. I want to see some exciting young talents!