watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another transfer window no more strikers

Started by Sheepskin Junior, January 29, 2011, 07:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

Is it time yet to say we're not going to get another striker? Just bring up Lauri Dalla Valle from the reserves. He has been said to be as good as Messi. Well then let's see him
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

PaulUMD

I still think we need some playmaking cover for Murphy in the middle as well, not sure Sidwell is that kind of guy.

White Noise

It doesn't look like we are going to let Kamara go again though so I guess Sparky is thinking positive for the last 5 months of the season.

I still think we will get some sort of forward in on Monday - we have been linked with so many that the club have clealy set it as a priority.

Ultimately it will all come down to can we get the player we want at the price we want so we may go home hungry again. But then, we have had far more disappointing transfer windows than not - I guess that is the nature of the beast.

I will still be bigging it up on Monday and trying to get everyone uneccessarily excited!! :dft011:

bigalffc

I will still be bigging it up on Monday and trying to get everyone uneccessarily excited!!     oooh matron!
We so desperately need someone - is traore still a possibility?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

White Noise

Quote from: bigalffc on January 29, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
I will still be bigging it up on Monday and trying to get everyone uneccessarily excited!!     oooh matron!
We so desperately need someone - is traore still a possibility?

His club are saying now now but maybe in the summer.  :53:

TonyGilroy