watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME

Started by rombombayrombombay, February 17, 2010, 11:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rombombayrombombay

Dear Friends, As many of you know, I have been out of circulation for a while. I am just popping a post to thank all of you who contacted me during my difficult times after shattering my left leg in a fall on Snow in Nottingham on 5th January, whilst returning my youngest Son Joey Pringle to his University House. I was only due to be there for a 30 minute drop off and a quick return South, it never happened and I was in the Queens Medical Centre University Hospital IC Ward for 3 weeks. 

I am home now after my Operation and all being well expect to be walking unaided by the Summer, if we get to either Cup Final, I'll be there some how. With out the great support I have had from Medics, Surgeons, Family and Friends, my recovery would be very difficult. So thank you Friends of Fulham in your friendship and support for easing my recovery. Bless you all and may your God go with you. COYW! Best regards from Richard Pringle - aka Papabeaver

LBNo11

...just remember what I said, you have to be fit for Wembley! Now about that nurse's telephone number.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Hey PapaB, sorry to hear about your accident mate, it sounds awful. I'm glad you're over the worst of it now, and good luck with getting back on your feet.

Hopefully see you back at The Cottage soon.

Eq
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

rombombayrombombay

:D Ha ha LB, you remember, She made Cheryl Cole, look like Waynetta Slob, lol!   :D I have a Photo of her in her Uniform, sadly it's in the Ward :-X

rombombayrombombay

Thanks Eq, much appreciated, I'll be there Mate. COYW! :) :D

mrska

Richard...  its been far too long fella..  i heard about your accident.. and i feel for you.. especially with my history for broken limbs...  Get well soon and we'll see you hobbling down the Wembley way..  Nice to hear from you  Deano x

rombombayrombombay

Thanks Dean, I remember when we first met in The Durrell, yep you had it rough Mate, hope all is a lot better for you know Ska. I'll be there, I miss all about  :) SW6 - BIG TIME!

mrska

Quote from: rombombayrombombay on February 17, 2010, 11:45:44 AM
Thanks Dean, I remember when we first met in The Durrell, yep you had it rough Mate, hope all is a lot better for you know Ska. I'll be there, I miss all about  :) SW6 - BIG TIME!

Good man..  Hope you can walk unaided  you big monster of a man..  i think only LB would be able to support you!!!

chez

Hope your recovery is a speedy one Papa, look forward to seeing you at Wembley! :)

The Swan

Sorry to hear about your injury, glad you are on the mend. I know what it is like to have ones leg in plaster as I broke my ankle playing football years ago.
Hopefully we will see you before the end of the season.
The Swan

rombombayrombombay

:D :)Thanks Chez, Swan, well I won't need LB to Prop me up, Hospital Food turned me into a One Legged Athlete, 4 Stone Lighter than I went in, the Hospital was great the Food was Pants! I'll be hobbling down the Wembley way if I have my way, all depends on Fulham if I have a day out, lol!