https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockers Golf Game Is A Bit Good Too!

Started by White Noise, January 30, 2011, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

As I said yesterday: Great lad! :Sparkyticus:

b+w geezer

If he doesn't play on Wednesday it'll send out a bad message, so he should. Still not sure how good he is really, since he hasn't had an awful lot to do, but apart from his positioning for the goal at Wigan, he seems to have done fine.

White Noise

Quote from: b+w geezer on January 30, 2011, 09:14:11 PM
If he doesn't play on Wednesday it'll send out a bad message, so he should. Still not sure how good he is really, since he hasn't had an awful lot to do, but apart from his positioning for the goal at Wigan, he seems to have done fine.

Agreed. Not least the fact that Schwarzer has played quite a bit of football for Australia at the Asia Cup and will need some r 'n r after the flight etc.

The commentary I was listening to was saying that Schwarzer would walk straight back in because he did earlier in the season after Stockdales interlude but I think Sparky may be reluctant to tinker with a side that has won 5, drawn 1 and lost 2 in the last 8 - and in which Stockdale has played the last 6, kept 3 clean sheets and conceded just 4 goals - including 2 against The Posh.

Tom

Playing great! I have been one of the people that has said start him since the start of the season.
Fulham for life!

nevzter

Stockdale should be in goal next match - after that, I bet we see the big Aussie return, but he has to realize there's a dog nippin' at his heels...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

I think you keep Young Mr. Stockdale in there until he has a stinker. That way you have him fighting to keep his place and Mark fighting to get it back. If you just give the gloves to Mark upon his return, where's the incentive for either player?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2011, 12:35:16 AM
I think you keep Young Mr. Stockdale in there until he has a stinker. That way you have him fighting to keep his place and Mark fighting to get it back. If you just give the gloves to Mark upon his return, where's the incentive for either player?
100% agree with you Don.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on January 31, 2011, 02:47:58 AM
100% agree with you Don.

Damn, Tom. This is beginning to become a habit.  :tom: is up wid dat? 

cheers, mate :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2011, 04:49:42 AM
Quote from: Tom on January 31, 2011, 02:47:58 AM
100% agree with you Don.

Damn, Tom. This is beginning to become a habit.  :tom: is up wid dat? 

cheers, mate :beer:
That's funny Don and made me laugh. Cheers bud!  :beer:
Fulham for life!