more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Probably no transfers tomorrow

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, January 30, 2011, 09:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

According to Hughes via James Olley (evening standard):

#Hughes on chances of #Fulham transfer tomorrow: "We've probably done our business. You never know but at this stage I would be surprised."

Still think we could do with a striker on loan, so a bit disappointed by this.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

dannydog

Never mind atleast we look good with AJ and Dembele up front, just pray we get no more injuries !

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 30, 2011, 09:22:49 PM

#Hughes on chances of #Fulham transfer tomorrow: "We've probably done our business. You never know but at this stage I would be surprised."

Really disappointing and worrying.

NorthernWhite

You can normally take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt when a manager says were not going to be dealing in the market. Just look at 'arry earlier saying categorically they wouldn't be buying a striker and then offering nearly 40 million for Aguero! However, I do think that unfortunately this may be true which if we have any injuries with strikers again, we're in trouble.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: NorthernWhite on January 30, 2011, 11:49:56 PM
You can normally take that sort of thing with a pinch of salt when a manager says were not going to be dealing in the market. Just look at 'arry earlier saying categorically they wouldn't be buying a striker and then offering nearly 40 million for Aguero! However, I do think that unfortunately this may be true which if we have any injuries with strikers again, we're in trouble.

Yeah, but 'Arry is a filthy wheeler and dealer and Sparky has always been quite honest.