more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup v Watford

Started by Supermitch, January 30, 2011, 09:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

Is now Friday night - from the Official site:

Should Mark Hughes' Team defeat Tottenham Hotspur in the 4th Round of the FA Cup and subsequently be drawn at home in the 5th Round, Fulham's Youth Team match against Watford will be played on Friday 4th February (KO 7pm) at the Cottage.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands:

VB

Tickets can be bought at the gate on Friday night (Adults £3 / Over 65 & U16 £1).

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

AlFayedsChequebook

I am irritated that I cannot make this due to a friends birthday. The previous rounds were quality, so I urge anyone with even a slight interest to make the journey down there!

Scrumpy

I'm going to get along to this one. Should be good.

I may hide in the Hammersmith End toilets after the Newcastle match and sit it out until Friday. Some sandwiches and a thermos and I'll be fine.  :yay:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

White Noise

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/localsport/8822717.Fulham_game_moved_but_will_Reading_clash_/

FA Youth Cup game with Fulham moved to this Friday but will Watford's clash with Reading be rescheduled?

11:09am Monday 31st January 2011

By Frank Smith »

Watford's FA Youth Cup clash with Fulham has been moved forward to this Friday after the Londoners' first team beat Tottenham Hotspur yesterday and were drawn at home.

The Hornets Under-18s were scheduled to play in the fifth round of the FA Youth Cup on Wednesday, February 16 but Fulham's 4-0 victory over Spurs resulted in a home tie for Mark Hughes' men against either Bolton Wanderers or Wigan Athletic the following Saturday.

So as previously agreed, Watford's FA Youth Cup game at Craven Cottage has now been moved to this Friday. Kick-off will be 7pm and tickets will be £3 for adults and £1 for concessions.

It is still unclear whether the Watford first team's Championship game with Reading on Saturday, February 19 will go ahead as planned.

Reading are through to the fifth round of the FA Cup which meant their home game with the Hornets was expected to be postponed, with the Royals set to face either Chelsea or Everton.

But international fixtures and Chelsea's Champions League commitments mean the fourth round replay is pencilled in for the 19th, which could see Watford's game with Reading go ahead as scheduled.

VB

I'l be there tomorrow, I'l try to get some picture's for FoF.
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

White Noise

Cottage Cup Clash

Thursday 3rd February 2011

There is yet more action at Craven Cottage this Friday when Fulham's Youth Team take on Watford| in the Fifth Round of the FA Youth Cup sponsored by E.ON (Kick-off 7pm).

Kit Symons' team have already recorded victories over West Brom and Norwich City en route to the last 16, and with a place in the quarter-final at stake, Symons is anticipating another entertaining encounter.

"It will be a tough game. I watched Watford play against Wigan in the last round and they're a good team with some exceptional individuals and a good work ethic," he explained. "We're under no illusions and I've made sure the players know that.

"Our players are in good form and in a good state of mind. We're a good side and I'm very much looking forward to it.

"We know their quality players and who their biggest threats are – but if you just focus on individuals, the others will come back and bite you. We've got to be solid as a unit, from the goalkeeper right through to our centre forwards.

"I'm a big fan of balance, you need an element of strength throughout the side, you need flair, pace, a little bit of everything. If you've got that, then quite often you're going to come out with a decent side.

"We're also lucky that we've got people pushing for places on the bench who can come on and change the game for us. We haven't got the biggest group numerically but I'm delighted that we've got quality all the way through."

With tickets available to buy online as well as on the gate|, a healthy turnout is expected on Friday evening.

"I thought the atmosphere at the Norwich game was brilliant," recalled Symons. "That game was also on a Friday night and it worked so well, obviously the result and performance was excellent but I really enjoyed the overall atmosphere. I think the people who came also enjoyed it, so I'm hoping that even more will come to the game this Friday."

Matchday Retail Offer
Fans coming to the FA Youth Cup match against Watford can receive a FREE Fulham FC backpack from the Stadium Store or Fulham Road Store when spending £10 or more instore. This offer is only valid anytime on Friday.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/February/SymonsYouthCupPreviewWatford.aspx#ixzz1CvxJuDHz