watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We were on FIRST!!!!

Started by FFCSteve, January 30, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCSteve

Nearly all the talk was how bad Spuds were though! But we were first!

Lets see if Match of the Day kick themselves up the arse!

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

ScalleysDad

we really should'nt expect anything less from the meedyah. Generally the emphasis is on what the other team did wrong. The broad sheets might have some good things to say if they get off the Torres/Liverpool are still a big club nonsense.
Onwards and upwards for us though. Looking at the fixtures we have a stack of evenning games and the international match cuts in. Anyone know when the Bolton/Wigan replay will be so that our date can be fixed. Trains to book up and all that . . . .

epsomraver

The ties will take place on the w/e 19th March, irrelevant when replay is, just depends if it is a Saturday or Sunday game

ScalleysDad

Quote from: epsomraver on January 30, 2011, 11:35:25 PM
The ties will take place on the w/e 19th March, irrelevant when replay is, just depends if it is a Saturday or Sunday game

The replay has to come first n'est pas. With the league programme packed as it is and the international pending when will 'they' fit it in . . . . . unless of course the replays are the same date as the fourth round and we have to wait . . . . . hence my question

ScalleysDad

Found the answer to my own question. The Chelski and Citeh replays are scheduled for the same day as the next round, the 19th, whilst our interest is sorted on the wednesday before. Hopefully extra time and pens for Wigan/Bolton and we retain a 3pm saturday slot. Can't see any of the tele channels falling over themselves to nab this one.