more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

News

Started by Mr Fulham, January 31, 2011, 01:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

wadey

so mr fulham....your saying hughes has NO other striker lined up?????

DevonFFC

This thread has got me all excited again, Come on lets make a cheeky couple of signings, one bigger name who will look to be in the starting 11 and a another one to bolster the squad

Mr Fulham

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2011, 03:45:25 PM
so mr fulham....your saying hughes has NO other striker lined up?????

Do you have other infos? I'm not too sure about it but I can't see us swooping for another striker at the moment.

Unless it's a player in the "David Elm-category"...... :doh:

finnster01

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 31, 2011, 03:15:06 PM
A guy who may grow up but at present has a serious attitude problem that could easily derail his career.

Mr Tony,
I wonder if they have to buy Kevin Nolan as well since Andy Carroll has a court order to live with him...? :011:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NogoodBoyo

I'm falling into the "if Hughes is happy with the strike force he has, then so am I" camp.
It's his neck on the block, not ours.  And, to mix my metaphors, he's the one on the coal-face who understands the work that has to be done, not us. :003:
Nogood "worrying, isit" Boyo

LBNo11

...beware when wadey asks such questions Mr Fulham. He moves in mysterious ways, either that or his trainers have had a flat...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 31, 2011, 03:53:03 PM
I'm falling into the "if Hughes is happy with the strike force he has, then so am I" camp.
It's his neck on the block, not ours.  And, to mix my metaphors, he's the one on the coal-face who understands the work that has to be done, not us. :003:
Nogood "worrying, isit" Boyo

I agree. I would like to see a new face or two in the strike force, but Hughes's reputation is on the line so i trust his judgement.

White Noise

From the TFI board -

DSTM -- Abdul, Monday, January 31, 03:57:05pm (5ad9d176.bb.sky.com/90.217.209.118)

Fulham have had a 7m Euro offer which has been accepted by NEC for Belgian international striker B.Vleminckx currently top scorer in the Eredivisie and earned his first cap for Belgium last year. more details to follow.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: White Noise on January 31, 2011, 03:58:46 PM
From the TFI board -

DSTM -- Abdul, Monday, January 31, 03:57:05pm (5ad9d176.bb.sky.com/90.217.209.118)

Fulham have had a 7m Euro offer which has been accepted by NEC for Belgian international striker B.Vleminckx currently top scorer in the Eredivisie and earned his first cap for Belgium last year. more details to follow.

I swear Sipwell was banging on about this bloke earlier in the window.

AlFayedsChequebook

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 31, 2011, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: White Noise on January 31, 2011, 04:01:01 PM
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=Vleminckx+fulham

So six hours ago we had a bid rejected. Could things have changed?
Maybe they got the name wrong? I just swallowed my tongue trying to cope with the ckx bit.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Logicalman

Quote from: finnster01 on January 31, 2011, 04:07:25 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 31, 2011, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: White Noise on January 31, 2011, 04:01:01 PM
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=Vleminckx+fulham

So six hours ago we had a bid rejected. Could things have changed?
Maybe they got the name wrong? I just swallowed my tongue trying to cope with the ckx bit.

Uh-Huh, pronounced like Boothroyd, cos he's the only striker Sparky is interested in apparently.  :yay:  :hook:

Mike

Another penalty taker, his movement looks limited and set pieces seem to appear a lot.
1879 a good year for football

AlFayedsChequebook

http://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/2011-01-31/nimegue-remballe-des-anglais-pour-vleminckx

" An English club has made a formal offer for Bjorn Vleminckx "said Carlos Aalbers , CTO of NEC Nijmegen. " But we have directly responded negatively, so the offer was far from the desired price. They should not return to the charge in view of the difference . Vleminckx is still a top-scorer in the Dutch first division . "

Aalbers did not name the English club, but Blackburn, Bolton and Fulham had sent a scout to Vleminckx in the last duel played Friday against Heracles.
Author: Olivier Baute

Well, looks like we did make some sort of bid earlier.

Brede Butter Pudding

Mr Fulham, the reason that City did not allow SWP to move was due to inadequate cover on the wings because of Adam Johnson's injury... If they sign Larsson from Brum, do you reckon that would free up SWP to move, as he has handed in a transfer request? Just a thought.

Matt

6' tall but the video contained almost only headed goals along with all the penelties. He has scored 15 goals in 18 games in the league this season. And the maker of that movie really have to have a read in some of the music threads on this board. Urk...  :dead horse:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

White Noise

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/120933_nec-wimpelt-premier-league-bod-op-vleminckx-af

Last weekend was Bjorn Vleminckx scored his seventeenth goal in the Premier League. Scouts from Blackburn Rovers, Fulham and Bolton Wanderers were attends to that goal. It is therefore not surprising that a Premier League club this weekend for an official bid for the Belgian NEC to annex.

Technical director Carlos Aalbers confirmed the offer to De Gelderlander. Which club is, he in the middle. "But the bid was so far from our asking price, that we not have gone. It was far below our expectations. "

In an earlier stage was also announced that Tottenham was interested in the top scorer in the Eredivisie.