watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool

Started by The Swan, January 31, 2011, 08:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With the transfer of Charlie Adam to Liverpool I think Blackpool will be dragged into the relegation zone.
The Swan

White Noise

There are a few teams racing to the bottom but I think you are right that they will lose their central cog when he goes and it will be like when Sidwell left Reading.

HatterDon

Looks like Adam is staying.

I'm thinking that Newcastle is going to drop down the league now, though. They're taking a pretty solid side and changing about 1/3 of it in this month. Madness.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

I reckon with their new multi-billion signings, both Liverpoo and &*$%£$^ski will be plummeting down the Premiership like Franz Klammer on an avalanche.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

VB

Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
Looks like Adam is staying.

I'm thinking that Newcastle is going to drop down the league now, though. They're taking a pretty solid side and changing about 1/3 of it in this month. Madness.

If they dont bring someone in the next couple of hours!, looks like a pretty weak strike force
who they playing next.......Shiver , i feel a fulhamish coming on
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

psand22

Losing Adam would definitely send them to the bottom.  Two Liverpoo deals turned down (alledgedily) 8 and 10.  He's gonna walk at the end of the year, but if they can hang on to him and stay up I guess it's good business for them.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Guys he's not gone,might need to change the first post :doh:  :011: :dft012:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Spurs are in for him now,with 7 minutes to go :airfix:

HatterDon

where are you hearing this, Julian?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel