watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gudjohnson having a medical

Started by Bilet, January 31, 2011, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Wouldn't mind it! Isn't it strange that many players struggle with Stoke's style of play, or lack of one?
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

confirmed on SSN about his "Fulham medical"-looking good

LBNo11

...not holding too much hope in Eidur joining, but have been an admirer since his notloB days, what I would luuuurve though, is that when we play Walham Green Dog Track FC on the 14th February that £50 million Torres gets a blank, and Eidur downs them with a goal for The Whites...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 31, 2011, 09:30:53 PM
Rumours going around Motspur that he failed the medical after they found a blue flag stuck in a certain place.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Quote from: finnster01 on January 31, 2011, 09:55:15 PM
Rumours going around Motspur that he failed the medical after they found a blue flag stuck in a certain place.

...take heart Finnster, there is a cure, one which we have administered over the years, last time with Bjarne Goldbaek it is medically known as a "sphincterdectomy" and involves a careful extrusion of said article - if depends on the way the grain lays as to whether the operation can be succesful. I think in this case the operation will be succesful as long as a course of anti-stokebiotics is given too...

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 31, 2011, 10:06:33 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on January 31, 2011, 09:55:15 PM

...take heart Finnster, there is a cure, one which we have administered over the years, last time with Bjarne Goldbaek it is medically known as a "sphincterdectomy" and involves a careful extrusion of said article - if depends on the way the grain lays as to whether the operation can be succesful. I think in this case the operation will be succesful as long as a course of anti-stokebiotics is given too...

Bjarne responded very well to treatment, I seem to remember.

BJARNE, BJARNE, BJARNE...

HatterDon

I laughed out loud when the Spuds got him last season, but he looked pretty good. I think the comparisons to Nevland are not out of bounds at all.

Here's the thing, though. Stoke had TWO attackers with some nous and class and now both of them are transferred out on the same day [Tuncay to Wolfsburg IIRC]. He's got nothing but cloggers to partner with his new prima donna.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...do you remember that too Bjarne, standing around the green pole with loads of wonderful Danish nutcases complete wth flags singing:-

Bjarne
Bjarne!

Bjarne
Bjarne!

Bjarne
Bjarne!

I miss standing by that green pole...