watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gudjohnson having a medical

Started by Bilet, January 31, 2011, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilet

SSN reporting that Gudjohnson is on his way to London to undergo a medical at Fulham.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Is that a good thing?  Has he actually played for Stoke this season and if so has he scored?
Is he the new (more highly paid) Eric Nevland?

Fernhurst

Good experianced back-up or busted flush who's lost his pace??  :045:  :046:

bigalffc

well mhe is an improvement on kamara! doesn't say much though does it :dead horse:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

sunburywhite

2000–2006 Chelsea 186 (54)
2006–2009 Barcelona 72 (10)
2009–2010 Monaco 9 (0)
2010 → Tottenham Hotspur (loan) 11 (1)
2010– Stoke City 4 (0)

He makes Kamara look prolific
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 31, 2011, 08:12:47 PM
Good experianced back-up or busted flush who's lost his pace??  :045:  :046:

btw: We don't need pace up front. AJ is pacy, as is Dembele. We need a finisher. Don't care if it's Guddy or Carroll or Teddy Sheringham.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 31, 2011, 08:14:13 PM
2000–2006 Chelsea 186 (54)
2006–2009 Barcelona 72 (10)
2009–2010 Monaco 9 (0)
2010 → Tottenham Hotspur (loan) 11 (1)
2010– Stoke City 4 (0)

He makes Kamara look prolific

He didn't have many starts during these days. In addition, he was often used as a central midfielder, especially in Barcelona.

White Noise

He looks like he has played about 95 games in the last 5 years and scored 11 goals. Only 4 appearances for Stoke this season.

When I put his name into Google three of the search word options that came up next to his name were 'Nazi', 'Gambling' and 'Weight'. Read into that what you will! :dft005:

MJG

always liked him since he scored that screamer at the cottage for Bolton many moons ago.
Like I said earlier on loan don't have problem with him.

MJG

I would like to see the average squad age now, it was 30 then we signed a 28 and 19 year old and now another oap is added we must be back to over 30.

Bilet

As long as it is a loan, with no permanent or fixed long term deal after season I'm fine on him signing. He is better than EJ.

Fernhurst

Demps clipped the bar on Sunday racing into the box to get on the end of AJ's cut back ...... would the Guddy have scored ???

Admin

Nothing wrong with this if it's a loan move!! Proven target player, causes defenders problems and chips on with the odd goal. O.K, he's list his pace now but that was never his strong point. He's on £45k per week at Stoke, we'll pay a % of that, we haven't dished out £10 million on an average striker, job done until Zamora is back, off he goes back to Stoke on silly wages.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Bilet on January 31, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
As long as it is a loan, with no permanent or fixed long term deal after season I'm fine on him signing. He is better than EJ.

We cannot and must not have "He is better than EJ" as part of our criteria for signing new players....

White Noise

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 31, 2011, 08:26:20 PM

We cannot and must not have "He is better than EJ" as part of our criteria for signing new players....

:011:

MJG

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 31, 2011, 08:26:20 PM

God no, we would not know where to start looking, so many players so little time.  ;-)

timmyg

If this goes through, I'll be happy.

He did good patchwork at Spurs -- scoring the winning goal against us in the FA Cup (or was it league, ehh) -- and you'll have to write off his stint at Stoke: Pulis is like O'Neill, he has his favorites and sticks to them.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Fernhurst

Guddy may suit our team a whole lot more than Stoke..... an intelligent player who's footballing brain has always been admired (not really required at Stoke). If we can liven up a multi millionaire and find a spot where he can shine, who knows?.............. would be great back up if Murphs were to get injured.

Mr Fulham