My Daughter bumps into Brede

Started by VB, February 01, 2011, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VB

Last year my Son Bumped into Brede
This Year, it's my Daughter's turn.

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

White Noise

And that's how they invented the 'Family ASBO'!

We need more details VB. Was it in a car park again and did he allow a photo to be taken?

VB

I only have two kids and I have them posted outside Brede's house 24-7 !
was the same Supermarket (breade section).
Bold as brass, she (Hollie) walks straight up to him and asked for a pic.
lot's of people say hallo and give him a wave, He just give's a big grin and waves back.
there must be lot's of Fulham Fans where I live
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

White Noise

Oops - posted that first one from my phone so missed the photo.

Does he have a large herring, a hand axe, a guava and a tin of spam in that basket?

I think thats the same scarf he wore in the pic with your son?? Tough times at Fulham?

Burt

Thought he would have a trolley load of goodies.

Good of him to take time for a quick photo.

b+w geezer

Charming photo. Well done to both.
A reminder of the general truth that footballers look so much younger in real life. They look their actual age in fact -- which even for veterans barely registers on the scale. Yet in still pics of game action, straining every sinew, especially centre halves and forwards heading, grimacing, they look altogether different, more like a glance in the mirror.

Scrumpy

More importantly, that looks like a Tiger Loaf and a Grapefruit in his basket. Where's the protein in that???!! :035:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...far from crusty Brede!

What a lovely photo, and refreshing that there are still footballers who live in the rarified atmosphere of premiership football who are prepared to pose for such a photo with a fan. Well done to both concerned...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If that is all he eats, I think we have an early favorite for Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2012.

Great photo, your daughter will hang on to that for a long time.  :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 01, 2011, 11:48:25 PM
...far from crusty Brede!

What a lovely photo, and refreshing that there are still footballers who live in the rarified atmosphere of premiership football who are prepared to pose for such a photo with a fan. Well done to both concerned...

My thought's exactly,

I managed to have a quick chat with Brede at the Christmas Evening at the Cottage and he and Aaron Hughes were terrific towards me and all of the fans there that night.  :54:

Tom

Great photo and Brede looks like a very nice and genuine guy.
Fulham for life!

BalDrick

Quote from: b+w geezer on February 01, 2011, 11:42:59 PM
A reminder of the general truth that footballers look so much younger in real life. They look their actual age in fact -- which even for veterans barely registers on the scale. Yet in still pics of game action, straining every sinew, especially centre halves and forwards heading, grimacing, they look altogether different, more like a glance in the mirror.

He does look a lot younger doesn't he? So much so I'm only agreeing it's him because everyone else seems so sure. Think he looks more like Orm personally.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

LBNo11

Quote from: BalDrick on February 02, 2011, 08:26:38 AM
Quote from: b+w geezer on February 01, 2011, 11:42:59 PM

He does look a lot younger doesn't he? So much so I'm only agreeing it's him because everyone else seems so sure. Think he looks more like Orm personally.

...Orm, nah! where's the camera.. :032:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC