News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 3-0 Wolves Saturday 01/11

Started by WhiteJC, June 20, 2025, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithh


Coastwalker


First State



bencher

Get in! Great finish. Shame it wasn't Berge

ron


First State

Quote from: bencher on November 01, 2025, 04:25:55 PMGet in! Great finish. Shame it wasn't Berge

No doubt, it would be a massive confidence builder for him.


Twig

Quote from: SerbianLad on November 01, 2025, 04:21:20 PMTime for subs, imo. Muniz and Chukwueze for Raul and Wilson at least. I'd bring on Lukic/TC for Iwobi too.

Hmmm Wilson off? Glad Marco wasn't following you! lol.

FFCAli

Quote from: bencher on November 01, 2025, 04:25:55 PMGet in! Great finish. Shame it wasn't Berge
Some people are never satisfied

SerbianLad

Quote from: Twig on November 01, 2025, 04:27:36 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on November 01, 2025, 04:21:20 PMTime for subs, imo. Muniz and Chukwueze for Raul and Wilson at least. I'd bring on Lukic/TC for Iwobi too.

Hmmm Wilson off? Glad Marco wasn't following you! lol.
I'd still sub him off! Great strike though


MisfitKid

Quote from: bencher on November 01, 2025, 04:25:55 PMGet in! Great finish. Shame it wasn't Berge

I would have loved that.  ::scarf::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LPNCanadian

2-0, but I believe I witnessed something remarkable before Wilson's goal; Berge was taking a shot !!!

FFC In Oz

He was on by yards - what a terrible call


FFC In Oz

Quote from: LPNCanadian on November 01, 2025, 04:28:14 PM2-0, but I believe I witnessed something remarkable before Wilson's goal; Berge was taking a shot !!!

You didn't witness that last week?

The man can't stop shooting at the moment

SerbianLad

Wolves look more offensive now. That will leave us more space to attack. I could see us scoring more goals now.

bencher

Quote from: FFCAli on November 01, 2025, 04:27:38 PM
Quote from: bencher on November 01, 2025, 04:25:55 PMGet in! Great finish. Shame it wasn't Berge
Some people are never satisfied

Because Berge took a shot that was blocked just before Wilson's shot. Berge scoring would be massive for this team.



SerbianLad


SerbianLad



bencher

Quote from: SerbianLad on November 01, 2025, 04:32:33 PMTC and ESR about to come on.

Odd, I would have put on Chuk and Muniz