News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 3-0 Wolves Saturday 01/11

Started by WhiteJC, June 20, 2025, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: bencher on November 01, 2025, 04:33:08 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on November 01, 2025, 04:32:33 PMTC and ESR about to come on.

Odd, I would have put on Chuk and Muniz

They're coming back from injury so better not to risk them

SerbianLad


SerbianLad

Good subs! Iwobi to move to the left wing, ESR in King's place, TC in the 8.


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


Sgt Fulham


St Eve


First State



HobGoblin

Need a a few more for goal diff

SerbianLad

Wilson of for Chukwueze. Another good sub

bencher



Sgt Fulham

Wolves trying to settle for 3 nil. Makes sense tbf.

St Eve

Suddenly our bench depth is great

bencher

Worth highlighting ESR's role in the own goal - his burst towards the goal caused the panic that ended up with the ball in the net


SerbianLad

Muniz overheard kick attempt ✅

FFC In Oz

Wolves fans giving the "Oles"

Fair play, they're getting laughs from me

Fulham 442

Thank goodness we can all breathe a sigh of relief now!!


SerbianLad

How has Chukwueze missed that...

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...