Dembele
AJ
Kakuta
Gera
Davies

White Noise

Blingo

jarv

For me, a draw between Dembele for his skill and Dempsey for his energy and fighting spirit. Both 8/10.

Fernhurst

Duffers for me, despite missing THAT chance..... Always feel kinda secure when Duffers is around .... really good pro who knows how to lay on and take (usually) chances.

The Equalizer

Got to be Dembélé for me too, but Duff had one of the best games I've seen him play in a Fulham shirt.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Loved that Duff scored against the Toon

But Swartz .................................that save was a  two points  :045:   

Fulham_Adam

Dembele for me, the man is class.

Special mention to both the ex Newcastle players Hughes and Duff who both had great games. Duff surprises me with the amount of work he does defensively.
The past is told by those who win.

b+w geezer

Sidwell was important to us tonight, in a way that the stats for him (which I've not seen) may possibly not reflect and which may also not have come across on TV as much as live. He covered an immense amount of ground, showing constantly for the ball, always trying to drive us forward, always ready to compete.  It wasn't a game with a stand-out M.O.M. (Dembele's class stood out, but didn't as it turned out produce a definitive incident), so I'm going to vote for Sidwell as epitomising the industry that eventually earned the points.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BarryP

Can we get a Sidwell/Murphy combo vote?  No!  Guess it is Dembele then.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

duffbeer

Ag

JBH

DEMBELLE/DUFF but everyone on the pitch deserves credit for the 110% effort given by all just 2 days after the Spurs game.  :54:

Tom

Fulham for life!

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Ron Sheepskin

Dembele was awesome, but Duffer comes a close second.

If the poll was based on the first half - I'd give it to the kid behind me in H6 who was unendingly cheerful and positive!
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

TonyGilroy

I've gone for Baird. The way he operates as an auxiliary central defender is wonderful. For all the good work he does at LB and impressive range of passing when there's danger to be dealt with as often as not he's the one who takes responsibility and is in the right place.

We are a much better team when he plays.

richie17

Murphy
Murphy
Murphy

Dembele was terrific but you can't get away from the fact that it's all Murphy these days.   Who else is going to wallop a 50 yard pass into a runner's path to score the decisive goal?    Take Dembele out and we use Gera instead and still probably do okay.  Take Murphy out and we're 75% of ourselves.  (And again,  I thought Dembele was excellent, but Murphy is playing peerlessly at the moment).

White Noise