News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Many Top 6 Quality Players Do We Have?

Started by White Noise, February 03, 2011, 09:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

Plus Schwarzer and conceivably Diarra.

What excites though are the kids who could develop into top 6 players. We're paying top money for 15 to 17 year olds now in the hope that some at least will fulfil their potential.

valdeingruo

Quote from: TonyGilroy on May 28, 2012, 08:28:58 AM

Plus Schwarzer and conceivably Diarra.

What excites though are the kids who could develop into top 6 players. We're paying top money for 15 to 17 year olds now in the hope that some at least will fulfil their potential.

Thats the most exciting thing about right now is seeing how highly rated our youngsters are.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

AlFayedsChequebook

Right now - Dempsey, Dembele, Schwarzer, Diarra and Hangeland are definitely top 6, if not top 4 players.

At the end of the coming season, I expect to add Ruiz to that list.

Jack Fulham

Schwarzer, Dempsey, Dembele, Hangeland and Ruiz.

JohnKovacs

Dempsey, Dembele, Hangeland, and Schwarzer. Granted, Schwarzer doesn't have age on his side, but he could provide a substantial improvement in goal for a side like Arsenal for two or three seasons. Of the four, I believe Dempsey would attract the most attention from the big sides, simply because he can play anywhere in the midfield and score, as well as play effectively up top. Dembele is a great player, but lacks the finishing, and for that reason I believe that Dempsey would attract more attention from the big sides.

Of the four I mentioned, based on our squad, I think Fulham would equally miss Dempsey and Hangeland, followed by Dembele, then Schwarzer.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Dembele and Dempsey are definites. Quality wise, Danny Murphy, but obviously he's not ideal with his age for a top six club.

Hangeland reminds me of former Aston Villa centre back Martin Laursen. Top class at Villa but whether he could make the grade or not? I'm not sure. Although, despite his 'mistake' vs England, he won everything else all game.

Mahamadou Diarra as each game went by, looked like he was world class and you could see why Real Madrid bought him.

IF you're still classing Liverpool as top six? John Arne > Jose Enrique, and Assou-Ekotto.

Ruiz maybe. Depending on his next season.