watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - 6 Nations

Started by fulhamguy, February 04, 2011, 07:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamguy

I may well offend some people who are not fans of the egg shaped ball... But 6 Nations starts tonight and very excited. England with a big chance this year.

Have we got any non Fans from the non English Nations countries?

Come on England!
COYW!

Lighthouse

I take an interest but prefer the League Code. Still it is sometimes worth becoming involved if only for the fights.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamguy

Best thing for me is the rucks and malls which you don't get in League, I'm a Union boy!
COYW!

TheInsider

Yes very excited and agree on our chances! We have an actual chance of winning. But first we have to beat the Welsh!

Scrumpy

Yep, I enjoy a bit of Rugby and have this on at the moment. 10-3 to England at the moment.  :clap_hands:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...England dominating, Toby Flood's kicking has been amazing, his last kick looked an impossible angle, Wales 14 - England 23, good game from both sides. Wish I could get this excited by our national football team..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Matt

Actually watching the game. Don't get that much but I guess "when in Rome, do as the Romans." So... Come on England!  :clap_hands:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

LBNo11

...Wales 19 England 23, much tighter now, penalty to England with 6 minutes to go -

Conversion! Wales 19 England 26, Wilkinson this time...

LBNo11

...and that's how it ended, good advert for rugby, great game to watch.

"Swing Loooow, sweet charrrrriot...

os5889

Gutted we lost but we are and were dreadful! England for the slam  :dft004:

FP

I am such a fan of rugby that I went to Twickenham, Murrayfield and Millenium last year. Watching on tv this year. I must say I go for England but I loved the atmosphere the Scots brougth to the games last year