watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's Going to be Fun Beating QPR Next Season

Started by HatterDon, February 04, 2011, 09:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Did anyone watch their match v. Reading?

What a perfect anagram of his name Neal Warnock is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Scrumpy

Saw bits of it.

Earlier this season I wasn't sure they were going to make it up, or that we were going to manage to stay up. Now it's looking pretty likely that the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham will have 3 top flight teams next season.

I think the matches against QPR next year will be a lot spicier than against Chelsea. Looking forward to 'em!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

TheDon

finnster01

If there is one place on planet earth I do not miss, it is Loftus Road
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

It'll be a bit lively off the pitch as well .

VB

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 04, 2011, 11:46:55 PM

one of the last times i went to Legoland Rd (other then watching the Fulham Exiles) was Rangers vs Leeds (i was in the end with the Leeds fans. sort of fans you didnt mess around with).
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

HatterDon

The fun of this particular match was watching Warnock. He had more movement and attacking prowess than anyone on the pitch. What an ultramaroon.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Unlike alot of peeps here I like Laughouse Rd .............saw Watford beat them a while back  .....
I like the ground ...............so close to the pitch, it is a real football ground  ................so I do not mind going back there.

I do not like the theatre of dreams, it looks like an oversized Charlton ............both are cow sheds.

Jimbobob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 04, 2011, 11:46:55 PM

:034: :032: :007: :014: :010: :039: :038: :dead horse: :49: :034: :032: :028:
Now we are talking. Fulham Hooligans roaming the streets....... :drums: :down_under: :HD:
:beer: :dft012: :dft011: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Blingo

Sorry KCat the place will always be a sheet hole in my eyes. hate everything about it and the team.

TheDaddy

The 4th official had a blinding game .If it was me Warnock would be paying a visit to his local dentist this morning !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

K Cat you have to be kidding ? It's actually much much easier for me to get to Laugharse rd than the Cottage but i hated it there, my legs were squashed tightly against the seat in front, it took ages to get out after, it's in a shitehole of an area, plus i just plain hate the vile vermin  :014: infact i will now refer to them as the Vile vermin i quite like that. The only good thing about the ground is because of the lower roofs and no gaps the atmosphere was admittedly much louder.

Sector9

I am quite looking forward to them coming up! It will be a real derby, unlike the other people next door who dont see us as a real threat!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on February 05, 2011, 09:49:54 AM
6 points for us sector.
Just like last time Blingo  :54: . Bonus points if you can name the scorers against the vile vermin at laugharse rd?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on February 04, 2011, 09:44:39 PM
Did anyone watch their match v. Reading?

What a perfect anagram of his name Neal Warnock is.
is the anagram toad like dirty northern bastard ?

Burt

I didn't like going to Loftarse Road when we were based there because
a) it wasn't Craven Cottage
b) I had to have the lower halves of my legs amputated as there was 2mm space between my seat and the one in front
c) it is a dump

As a ground to visit it is OK though, I have been to a few QPR v Fulham games over the years and for atmosphere, closeness to the pitch etc. it is always a good day out.

I will be happy to see them in the Premier next year.

Jimpav

Will be good to have the three West London sides in the PL again and also to have a neighbour that is on an equal financial footing that we stand a chance of taking 3 points off.

Al Fayed Whoa!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Yes its a dump so it made the return to The Cottage all the sweeter .
As a young gal I went a bit with my brother -in - law to see Don Given and I have to say their terrace was the funniest of all the grounds I went back then.
When we were were camped there our Season tickets were in the front of row T in the S. Africa Road Stand so there was room to move.  Rufus would have a chat with the crowds at quiet moments in the game and
Things not to forget !!!
The game against Spurts
Jon Harley's goal 
The Intertoto against Bologna and   Inamoto hat trick

It does not do to forget the good bits .........................Oh and I had my first bovrel there too  :dft012:

epsomraver

Oh and I had my first bovrel there too
I got taken up the oxo tower once, is that the same? :005: :005: :005: