watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

unOfficial Gameday Thread - Villians vs. Fulham

Started by Steve_orino, February 05, 2011, 09:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve_orino

It's 3am here and I'm off to bed...see you all in 6 hours with copious amounts of coffee  :025:

Please post Starting XI's when available.

For us Yanks, the game will be on FSC at 5pm CST. 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

What an awful part of an awful city to play football in. Looks like you are in Kabul and they even tried to charge us to go in the pubs  :tom: . I also had to walk out of a pub when we played the blue filth in the  semi final at their handy for both teams  :doh: ground because they sold stowells of Ch*ls**  wine.  Chuck their accent into the day out (sorry Burt ?? ) and it has to one of the worst away trips ever . Still 1-1 today so could be worse.

Burt

No offence taken Mr FFC sir, I have trained the missus out of the accent and it only reappears after she is with her family and has necked a few!

Good to see you back too, if I may say. I heard your equipment had been malfunctioning. Sounds painful, I hope you have been cured  :003:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Burt on February 05, 2011, 10:16:40 AM
No offence taken Mr FFC sir, I have trained the missus out of the accent and it only reappears after she is with her family and has necked a few!

Good to see you back too, if I may say. I heard your equipment had been malfunctioning. Sounds painful, I hope you have been cured  :003:

It's all working and back in safe hands   :002:  . Cheers Burt.

Burt

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 10:20:41 AM
Quote from: Burt on February 05, 2011, 10:16:40 AM

It's all working and back in safe hands   :002:  . Cheers Burt.

I could ask whose hands, but I fear that would be prying  :011: