News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayone watched the brilliant Boardwalk Empire ?

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 05, 2011, 10:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

On Sky Atlantic? If not hurry up and watch it on Sky Anytime as the 3rd episode is tonight. From the writers of the Soprano's about the prohibition years and features people like Al Capone before they hit the big time. Seriously worth a watch  :54: .

The Equalizer

Oh God - he's back!  :019:

I've got it recorded. Will give it a whizz tomorrow.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

TonyGilroy

First episode was superb but the second coincided with the Newcastle game. I don't have Sky plus or Sky Anytime and couldn't tolerate the 5 minutes of ads every ten minutes.

So I've ordered the box set for £26 inclusive of postage. Not quite sure what I'm getting as it isn't officially out yet but the site looked legit.

os5889

Im glad this has come up,a fantastic series, Steve Buscemi is awesome in it! Also Al Capone is british!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on February 05, 2011, 11:21:35 AM
Im glad this has come up,a fantastic series, Steve Buscemi is awesome in it! Also Al Capone is british!
Dont tell Finnster but he's a red scouser  :033: . On Soccer Am at the moment has it happens.

Blingo

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 05, 2011, 11:14:59 AM
First episode was superb but the second coincided with the Newcastle game. I don't have Sky plus or Sky Anytime and couldn't tolerate the 5 minutes of ads every ten minutes.

So I've ordered the box set for £26 inclusive of postage. Not quite sure what I'm getting as it isn't officially out yet but the site looked legit.

$38.99 on Amazon Tony so about right.

FatFreddysCat

How many episodes are there? The red scouser says it cost £33 million to make the pilot and i forgot to mention the director is the God like Martin Scorsese.