more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hit 30 Points At Last - How Many More?

Started by White Noise, February 05, 2011, 06:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarryP

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 05, 2011, 09:31:54 PM

We're 6th in the 8 game form table with 14 points. Keep that up and we get 21 more points.

To stay up we need half that. No reason for pessimism.

Fantastic!  Now you are going to have me awake at night wondering where we will get the half a point we need to stay up.  :hook:
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

b+w geezer

Pro rata to our form over the whole season, it would be 43. Pro rata to recent form, more. With hopefully a cup distraction, it'll possibly be slightly less rather than slightly more, which of course would mean we were technically in danger until virtually the last week. We are only in genuine danger if several other teams punch above their weight and we never do, which is not to be predicted. I'll go for 43 and Wembley.

SG

15 more - 45 in total and safe. I have been a big critic of Hughes earlier on but I have to say he has got us playing and I will have to eat my words. The 4 offensive players, Dempsey, Dembele, Duff and AJ are becoming a real force that is difficult for oppositions to cope with, so we look likely to win more than we lose. With 4 'deadwood' players going out in the window and the 3 coming in all potential 1st team players, the squad is strengthened markedly and that is without taking account of the return of Zamora