Everton
Man Utd
Wolves
Sunderland
Birmingham

Monday, 14 February 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Chelsea, 20:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 28 February 2011
Barclays Premier League
Man City v Fulham, 20:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 5 March 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Blackburn, 15:00

Saturday, 19 March 2011
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Fulham, 17:30

Saturday, 2 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Blackpool, 15:00

Saturday, 9 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Man Utd v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 16 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Bolton, 15:00

Saturday, 23 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Wolverhampton v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 30 April 2011
Barclays Premier League
Sunderland v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 7 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Liverpool, 15:00

Sunday, 15 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Birmingham v Fulham, 15:00

Sunday, 22 May 2011
Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Arsenal, 16:00

YankeeJim

15-16 shouldn't be to difficult. Maybe a tab more if we can pull a surprise.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

finnster01

I am of the belief that 40 points will make you safe. Even if the table is as even as a real table, there will too many teams taking points from each other around us. 40 points is very doable, but 15-16 is to me beyond stretching it. Love to see it happen but we will be a lot closer to 40 than 45, but still be all right in the end I believe.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

As Finny points out 40 always seems the target to be safe. Unlike Finny i see us getting over 45, we are almost halfway up the League after missing our best players and getting used to Sparky's new tactics, with Bobby back i see a good 2nd half to the season and somewhere between 9th and 11th  finish, though i'm sure Blingo will see us qualifying for Europe  :59: But i do forsee a papid drop down the table in the next two games, but to beat the Filth would be fecking fantastic.

YankeeJim

Finney, I can't agree with you about our total. Safe will likely dip below 40 this season given the half dozen teams that seem to be fighting to join the relegation battle. I don't include us in that. I think our transfer window was good, Sidwell will become a leader and that hold up man we have all been praying for will be back soon. I'm diffinitly on the Blingo scale at this time.

I think 8th is quite doable.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

finnster01

I guess my old man can be blamed for me defaulting more towards the Lighthouse side of the scale than Blingo's.

I think the damage was done when I was about 10'ish and he told me "You can wish in one hand, and crap in the other. Which one do you think you are going to have the most in?"

I have never been the same since... :029:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2011, 06:47:43 PM
I guess my old man can be blamed for me defaulting more towards the Lighthouse side of the scale than Blingo's.

I think the damage was done when I was about 10'ish and he told me "You can wish in one hand, and crap in the other. Which one do you think you are going to have the most in?"

If only i had the self discipline to actually last as long as crapping in my hand  :doh:

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 07:10:12 PM

If only i had the self discipline to actually last as long as crapping in my hand  :doh:

Good to have you back Fred. What else could we expect from you. :005: hows the Hernia? Ate we due an update? :hook:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: watfordwhite on February 05, 2011, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 07:10:12 PM

Good to have you back Fred. What else could we expect from you. :005: hows the Hernia? Ate we due an update? :hook:
I know Watford is a few months behind the smoke WW, but surely you must have read that my hernia is now ancient history  :59:

Mike

1879 a good year for football

MJG

In an ideal world looking at the fixtures a Max of 18pts is possible, but in reality I can only see us getting maybe 12-14.
Since early Oct I have been saying 42 pts will be needed,now while that may be still a bit high I think we will see two teams vanish and leave a number fighting to get to 17th. Hence why I think it will be a high pts total required.
We need to win the games we expect and not slip up, because if we do we would a shock win against the top 4/5 type teams and maybe win where we never do (Everton).
Its still going to touch and go I think, my aim would be that we are safe going into the last three games.

finnster01

Our goal difference also count as an extra point vs most teams.

Jimpav

Realistically I can only see us taking points off the teams beginning with B. That gives us 10. I'm having a lighthouse sort of day though.

bigalffc

10 at home 4 away = 44pts and the FA cup :drums:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

TonyGilroy

We're 6th in the 8 game form table with 14 points. Keep that up and we get 21 more points.

To stay up we need half that. No reason for pessimism.

Fernhurst

At least 10 at home ..... no disrespect to those clubs .... but a team of our standing should be putting away the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea on a regular basis.

I think I'll have another one........  :wine:

Blingo

Blingo reckons another 13 points and 12th position

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on February 05, 2011, 10:19:57 PM
Blingo reckons another 13 points and 12th position
Stop being so Negative Blingo  :59: , that's only 4 wins and a draw, Bobby will be back soon. We'll easily get 13 points at the very worst,though we will lose the next two to get us shitting bricks again.

Ag

I think it'll be 44.  We still don't win on the road, so I have a hard time seeing more than 10-11 home and 3-4 away.

HatterDon

11 more points at home and 7 away [wins at Wolves and Birmingham]

So that's 18, and Danny climbing the steps at Wembley.  :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel