more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I thought Gudjohnsen looked good

Started by sunburywhite, February 05, 2011, 06:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Didn't put a foot wrong today.

Seriously I love Clints attitude, he never seems to give up and has a great desire to win
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FatFreddysCat

I relly had the feeling he'd get a goal from the corner when he came on, but yep never put a foot wrong, if only Pants could say the same  :doh:

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 07:03:29 PM
I relly had the feeling he'd get a goal from the corner when he came on, but yep never put a foot wrong, if only Pants could say the same  :doh:
Pants is a mess right now!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on February 05, 2011, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 07:03:29 PM
Pants is a mess right now!
You should see my pants after one of my accidents  :002:

Motown

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 05, 2011, 06:55:15 PM

Seriously I love Clints attitude, he never seems to give up and has a great desire to win

And how would you rate EG's fitness and appetite?  He's got much to prove after some pretty forgettable spells at Monaco, Spuds and Pulisprats Utd and I can't say I came over all unnecessary at his loan to us. His decent record at the Poo and slightly average stats at Barca count for nothing now. Perhaps MH can galvanise a return to earlier glories, but I rate him as too laid back, lazy and past it. Still, with Stoke funding 75 per cent of his weekly readies, maybe he'll prove his worth along Nevland lines.....?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Motown on February 05, 2011, 07:24:11 PM

And how would you rate EG's fitness and appetite?  He's got much to prove after some pretty forgettable spells at Monaco, Spuds and Pulisprats Utd and I can't say I came over all unnecessary at his loan to us. His decent record at the Poo and slightly average stats at Barca count for nothing now. Perhaps MH can galvanise a return to earlier glories, but I rate him as too laid back, lazy and past it. Still, with Stoke funding 75 per cent of his weekly readies, maybe he'll prove his worth along Nevland lines.....?

Obviously you missed it Motown, i think Sunbury was being a bit tongue in cheek as Eider was only on for about  45 seconds.

finnster01

I can't really comment on that as I am not into biathlon  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Motown

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Motown on February 05, 2011, 07:24:11 PM

D'you think? :53:

Obviously you missed it Motown, i think Sunbury was being a bit tongue in cheek as Eider was only on for about  45 seconds.