watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Stockdale in England squad

Started by Oakeshott, February 05, 2011, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakeshott

According to Sky News just now. Well deserved.

FatFreddysCat

Well done Stockers. To be fair he had a mare at Wigan, didn't have a lot to do after that, but what he did have to do he done well. More impressive in his first run of games when the Aussie was " injured" . But well chuffed for the boy  :54: .

Tom

Good for him and well deserved!  :54:
Fulham for life!

LBNo11

... Fulham FC Official: Congratulations to David Stockdale who has been selected by Fabio Capello for the England squad to face Denmark on Wednesday February 9th.

Well done David, definately deserved and excellent news for him - let's hope we can keep him away from Wenger's claws...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Brilliant and deserved..  hope he gets a run out! :wine:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 05, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
... Fulham FC Official: Congratulations to David Stockdale who has been selected by Fabio Capello for the England squad to face Denmark on Wednesday February 9th.

Well done David, definately deserved and excellent news for him - let's hope we can keep him away from Wenger's claws...
I think Stockers is above the age of worrying about Wengers claws  :015:

Fernhurst

Well done David........Now push on and grab the jersey in time for the next WC......... Long time since George Cohen made us all so proud.

no pressure mate.....

Jimpav

Daxidebs

and edwin about to hang up his boots at MU - AF will be on the prowl no doubt  :014:

Tonywa

Great news.  I'm couldn't be more pleased for him!   

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

goffc

duffbeer

nevzter

i may just have to imbibe a snifter to celebrate - well done, sir!
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

Wouldn't it be interesting if he could play for England but not get on the pitch for the rest of the season with Fulham?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WHITEwitch

The lads intelligent and confident - lets hope to goodness we can keep him.