News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did We Learn From The Dark Side Game Today?

Started by White Noise, February 06, 2011, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Liverpool really controlled the game and the midfield. Chelsea didn't have any width or invention. They really looked to be struggling for ideas and any sort of spark. Lots of speculative punts that no-one got onto. Liverpool were comfortable throughout really. Torres was no threat at all and when Liverpool got their goal it was not un-expected.

I think we can take a lot of encouragement from that display. As ex-filth himself and with staff from that dark place, Sparky should be working hard to put together a winning strategy for this one.

I feel this could be our time!! :59:

Tom

I think we can at least get a point out of the game with the scum.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Well, I have heard that Sparky wants to become the next man at the dog track so I expect a full-on Fulham onslaught at that game.

1 point at least.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ScalleysDad

What appears to be getting clearer now is that you can buy a wardrobe of trophies but you can't buy a team, a spirit or a soul. Some of the individual chelski performances were woeful and has'nt the ex England captain become a big fat moaning minnie.
If we take time out to recharge the batteries and take them on with a high tempo performance with all eleven on their game we might even upset the pundits.  

MJG

To get something we will have to be at our defensive best, we can deal with the balls being pumped in but if chelsea get behind our full backs we may be in trouble.

finnster01

Quote from: MJG on February 06, 2011, 09:16:10 PM
To get something we will have to be at our defensive best, we can deal with the balls being pumped in but if chelsea get behind our full backs we may be in trouble.
If they play like they did today, they had no width. I doubt Ancelotti is that stupid to try that again, but I have no problem watching H&H suck up every attack from Dogbreath, Titties and Angelina

MJG

Quote from: finnster01 on February 06, 2011, 09:19:34 PM
Quote from: MJG on February 06, 2011, 09:16:10 PM
If they play like they did today, they had no width. I doubt Ancelotti is that stupid to try that again, but I have no problem watching H&H suck up every attack from Dogbreath, Titties and Angelina

That's what I mean, its ok having three strikers but they need the ball. I can see them going just Drogba & Torres up front and either a diamond Midfield or four right across the middle.

jarv

What a poor game. What I learnt today is Chelsea are cr@p, but I think we all know that anyway. Let's hope for a result.

Mr Fulham

Can't see us gettin ANYTHING from our match against them. It would be very fulhamish if they win 2-0 or something similar.

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on February 06, 2011, 10:10:22 PM
Can't see us gettin ANYTHING from our match against them. It would be very fulhamish if they win 2-0 or something similar.
Mr Fulham, it wouldn't be Fulhamish if they win 2-0. It would be Fulhamish if we win 2-0.

MJG

Quote from: finnster01 on February 06, 2011, 10:13:16 PM
Mr Fulham, it wouldn't be Fulhamish if they win 2-0. It would be Fulhamish if we win 2-0.

fulhamish we beat chelsea or Man city and then lose to Blackburn.

finnster01

Quote from: MJG on February 06, 2011, 10:17:52 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on February 06, 2011, 10:13:16 PM

fulhamish we beat chelsea or Man city and then lose to Blackburn.
Good point mate