News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im not going tonight.. all these Home games are killing me!!!

Started by mrska, February 18, 2010, 09:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

I shall be watching us on ITV4  at SLW's home with wadey....  The worry is wadeys wife and mine and SLW's girlfriends will be there...  It could get abit to  GIRLY...

Any Advice...?

TonyGilroy

Quote from: mrska on February 18, 2010, 09:11:45 AM
and SLW's girlfriends will be there...  It could get abit to  GIRLY...

Any Advice...?

SLW seems like a brave man. I expect he knows what he's doing though.

LBNo11

...like you mrska, I cannot afford to go, and evening games are always a nightmare for me to get to.

As the game is on freeview ITV4 I will be watching it with Harry and MrsNo11. Now I love MrsNo11, I really do, but it is not the  comments like "we're not very good are we?" "why don't we shoot" or "he's got nice legs - who is he" that is the problem, it is just that she is up and down evey couple of minutes and walks in front of the screen each time - or worse, starts telling me about so and so called and said...but she stands right in front of the screen to tell me that whilst we are trying to watch the game!

If I did that whilst 'Corrie' was on there would be hell to pay..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

I too shall not be attending this evening due to finances. It's been a heavy January and February, so need to miss. So i'll be plotted up at home with a bottle of vin rouge (D'Arenberg's 'Sticks and Stones' Tempranillo Grenache Souzao) and ITV4.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Ha ha   cheers lads...  My Julie is a Fulham Fan  but the lure of 2 other woman to gas with may be too much of a temptation...

I might buy 3 copies of 'a beginners guide to cross stitch' to keep them happy...

(Thank god she doesn't read this site)

mrska

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 18, 2010, 09:39:06 AM
...like you mrska, I cannot afford to go, and evening games are always a nightmare for me to get to.

As the game is on freeview ITV4 I will be watching it with Harry and MrsNo11. Now I love MrsNo11, I really do, but it is not the  comments like "we're not very good are we?" "why don't we shoot" or "he's got nice legs - who is he" that is the problem, it is just that she is up and down evey couple of minutes and walks in front of the screen each time - or worse, starts telling me about so and so called and said...but she stands right in front of the screen to tell me that whilst we are trying to watch the game!

Comic Genius..  but so true LB!!!!

chez

LB I may not have a voice as loud as yours, Ska i may not have all the years of commitment that you and your bro have dedicated to our wonderful club, thankfully i haven't got Wadeys moustache  ;) and last but not least i haven't got SLWs in growing toe nail problem..... I plus Kaz and Richie will be in attendance tonight to cheer our mighty team on for you all!!

COYWS!!!!

os5889

HAHA, reminds me of my lady that does, but I will be in my nice white seat in H6, Come on the mighty whites

CorkCity

I'm not going , but the game is live on Setanta Ireland , the paddies are doing their bit for Fulham !
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

mrska

Quote from: chez on February 18, 2010, 09:49:21 AM
LB I may not have a voice as loud as yours, Ska i may not have all the years of commitment that you and your bro have dedicated to our wonderful club, thankfully i haven't got Wadeys moustache  ;) and last but not least i haven't got SLWs in growing toe nail problem..... I plus Kaz and Richie will be in attendance tonight to cheer our mighty team on for you all!!

COYWS!!!!

oooooo  GET HER!!!!!     Chez,  Cross stitch and baby sham not enough to tempt you around jays!!!  lol!

You're gonna kill me Sunday arent you  lol!!!

epsomraver

I shall be there tonight as evening  games are the only ones I can get to, I hav however booked my FA cup ticket for the the 6th,  I will have the trusty FFC boxers on again who have yet to see FFC lose this season, you read it here first

GoldCoastWhite

And people ask me why I've never married  ??? (Apart from the fact noone will have me) Blasted game isn't even on the box here - they're showing a couple of Champions League games and Gala in the Europa...GRRRRR

mrska

Quote from: epsomraver on February 18, 2010, 10:13:39 AM
I shall be there tonight as evening  games are the only ones I can get to, I hav however booked my FA cup ticket for the the 6th,  I will have the trusty FFC boxers on again who have yet to see FFC lose this season, you read it here first

As long as i dont get to see youre lucky FFC boxers  i'll be happy Epsom Raver !!

wadey

i can state 110% that mrs wadey WILL NOT be in attendance around SLW,s tonite..and to be frankly honest i really cant cant understand why skasie and slw,s other halfs are gonna be there...i wonder who wears the trousers in there relationships!!....i shall be checking for thumbprints on there heads tonite ;)...oh and chez...can i have my gillette mach2 back please ;) ;)

Logicalman

GCW,
Same boat over here mate ..

Now ...  if some kind soul in the UK would be willing to record it for me, I'm certain we could come to some arrangement (any format will do). I'm still looking for a copy of the last Roma match as well!!  

Jimpav

Are they going to be clean in time for Sunday Epsom or am i going to have to get my wife to wash my lucky white t-shirt?

epsomraver

Quote from: mrska on February 18, 2010, 10:17:56 AM

As long as i dont get to see youre lucky FFC boxers  i'll be happy Epsom Raver !!
You should be so lucky! I will wear them on my head washed of course if we get to Wembley though

rombombayrombombay

PART TIMERS! :D Always knew you lot were lightweights, lol! Have a good Evening Girls, sadly I'll be propped up in front of ITV4 Myself! COYW!