more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in the amount of visible Foreign

Started by Tktd, February 06, 2011, 11:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Fulham fans?!

Seem to be popping up from all walks of life at the moment - I'm assuming this was due to our Europa League run which won us a few fans and signing the likes of Halliche - although I can't explain the ones from the phillipines etc... Where's the most obscure place you've heard of a Fulham fan coming from?

I saw one in Sri Lanka once... that was surreal.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I know a couple of Gooner families who have season tickets in the Putney, 4 tickets (two kids) ..........costs less than one adult at The Emirates .............does that count ???
I saw a Fulham shirt on  Victoria Island  (the one  between 'Merica  and Canada ) and I said :corrr a Fulham Fan  how lovely and he said : Kaaaaay ?????? ...................probably go it in a Vincent de Paul parcel

PaulUMD

I'm a Yank so I'm foreign myself, but when I was sporting my Fulham shirt in Rome back in the summer, a couple Italian kids came up to me and said Fulham were their favorite PL team.  They were Roma fans who were impressed by our performance in Europe.  I would guess that our Europa ride would be the cause for some more foreign attention than Fulham are used to.