more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fair paly League Up Untill 7/2/11

Started by mrska, February 08, 2011, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

February 7, 2011
Rank Team                                 Yellow                    Red           Points
1 Fulham                                      29                        0               29
2 Blackpool                                   30                        1               32
3 Birmingham                                 34                        1               36
4 Everton                                     31                        3               37
5 Chelsea                                     36                        1               38
6 Tottenham Hotspur                      35                        2               39
Manchester United                        37                        1               39
8 Liverpool                                    40                        2               44
9 Wolvrhampton Wnderers               41                        2               45
10 West Ham United                       44                        1               46
11 Sunderland                               39                        4               47
Blackburn Rovers                          43                        2                47
13 West Bromwich Albion                36                         6               48
14 Stoke City                                45                         2               49
15 Arsenal                                    40                         6               52
Bolton Wanderers                         44                          4               52
17 Wigan Athletic                         46                          4               54
18 Newcastle United                      53                          1               55
19 Aston Villa                               54                         1              56
20 Manchester City                        49                       4               57

mrska

Say we are Top of the league..say we are top of the league..!

FulhamMic

epsomraver

They will find some way to cheat us out of it again, some new rule, mustn't wear white shirts , black shorts some thing like that, call me cynical!

FulhamMic

It's great to see that Hughes has maintained the discipline aspect of Roy's tenure. It pays to be a true professional, and we have them in abundance.

manxman

yessss!! keep this up till may!
does anybody know what position england are in?

pleaseee god, let us have another crack at europe :045:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FC Silver Fox

As far as I can see there are 3 slots available for the 1st qualifying round of the Europa league next season. These are given to the top club in each of the 3 top ranking countries. At the moment, the top countries are Norway, England and then Sweden. The final ranking table will be on 30th April 2011.
So, we're still in with a shout (Trevor Brooking rule notwithstanding).
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LBNo11

...well that proves it that Jonathan Greening hasn't been himself lately.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

And Demebele stays on The Cottage balcony!!

Jimpav

White Noise

When we do get into Europe again - what will you do differently to last time?

I mean in terms of attending more games, or more away games, or changing the way you travel or your match day build up etc - or indeed funding the whole thing. Caution to the wind this time and go to absolutely every game or give the plastic a rest and be more selective about your games?

mrska

Well im back in gainful employment after my arm trouble.. so id do some of the away games...  i missed the final coz i was skint.. one of the biggest regrets of my life!

HatterDon

Quote from: White Noise on February 08, 2011, 02:18:52 PM
When we do get into Europe again - what will you do differently to last time?

I mean in terms of attending more games, or more away games, or changing the way you travel or your match day build up etc - or indeed funding the whole thing. Caution to the wind this time and go to absolutely every game or give the plastic a rest and be more selective about your games?

Well, a lot of folks on here and on other sites will welcome our entry into Europe by worrying themselves sick that a European adventure might distract us from our only REAL goal as a team, which is to finish 17th in the Prem.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FC Silver Fox

All together now     :yay:  :HD:  "We might be going on a European tour, a European tour, a European tour  ! " :HD:  :yay:  :drums:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 08, 2011, 03:53:03 PM
All together now     :yay:  :HD:  "We might be going on a European tour, a European tour, a European tour  ! " :HD:  :yay:  :drums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XaHUrkXT8#

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FulhamMic on February 08, 2011, 01:48:17 PM
It's great to see that Hughes has maintained the discipline aspect of Roy's tenure. It pays to be a true professional, and we have them in abundance.

Yes I'm please too.

In my more vehement Hughes-out moments, as well as worried about the "big R", I was also worry that we'd concede more (like Hughes' Citeh) or we'd hack and hoof (like Hughes' Blackburn). We're top of the disciplinary table and we have the 6th best defense - showing that I'm an idiot.

MikeR

The UEFA fair play ranking includes more than just yellow & red cards - things like positive play, respect to the opponent & referee, and fan and team official behavior. I don't think there's a way to know the rankings in periods between UEFAs official lists.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken