watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andy Carroll gone, no problem!!!

Started by epsomraver, February 10, 2011, 10:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Newcastle sign striker Shefki Kuqi as a replacement for Carroll, must have made a real dent in the millions they got for Carroll, that's done their budget for the day?

leonffc

Fantastic bit of business for such a massive club. I'm sure he'll do well there with the best fans in the world all getting right behind him.
Its more than football up there. Its a religion. And now they have a real idol to worship!!

FatFreddysCat

A real pacey pro who has kept himself in terrific shape.

Blingo

Slimmer than you big pants lol lol lol lol

Senior Supporter

Quote from: epsomraver on February 10, 2011, 10:07:25 AM

Newcastle sign striker Shefki Kuqi as a replacement for Carroll, must have made a real dent in the millions they got for Carroll, that's done their budget for the day?

Mmmm ... "Shefki Kuki" and "real dent" in the same sentence seems to be appropriate somehow.  :005:

goffc

while i didn't care for the football we played when he was here, i must admit that I always found it very entertaining watching him huff and puff around the pitch.  you just knew you were in for a good show every time. watching him chase down long balls was funny. 

the "greatest fans in the world" will at least have some entertainment to watch while they drop down the table.

Burt

It was the first and only time I have ever seen a player wear an XXXL shirt. First time I saw him come on I thought a fan had ran on to the pitch.

Matt

Glad we have played them two times al ready this season. He would have scored against us for sure!
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

OldBrownShoe

Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

epsomraver

alfie

What they will get is 100% commitment, it might be the 100% they want but they will get it :005:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bigalffc

Is Sanchez doing their recruitment now? :005:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Burt on February 10, 2011, 12:43:05 PM
It was the first and only time I have ever seen a player wear an XXXL shirt. First time I saw him come on I thought a fan had ran on to the pitch.

I'm sure I read somewhere that stripes actually make you look thinner.  :57:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.