https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score: Fulham v Aston Villa

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, October 18, 2012, 10:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Fulham 3-1 Villa

(Berbatov, Duff, Petric) (Benteke)

With Berbatov back and one of either Petric or Ruiz partnering him I can see a fair few goals against a very mediocre Villa side.

Hopefully Hangeland will be back to his best too in order to deal with the physical Benteke.

Thoughts?

Jambo

2-0 fulham.  They haven't scored too many this season
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

St Eve

Classic94

Villa have gone backwards over the last 2/3 seasons. They are very average and we have a number of key players back for this game, not least Berbatov. I fancy us to win this one comfortably.

3-0 Fulham (Berbatov x2, Petric)

jarv

Fulham hot favourites, listed as a home banker! Oh dear, let's hope we don't get  Fulhamish performance.   2-1.

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

TonyGilroy

jelmo

Berba (if he plays) to score 1 and Damian 'Duffer' 'Duffo' Duff to get the other. Bentenke to score for Villa so a solid 2-1 to fulham

Jamie88

4-1
Aston Villa are looking pretty poor of late, plus with the returns of some of our keys players I think it would be a bit of a failure if we don't get 3 points. Even if my prediction is somewhat optimistic  :015:

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

2-1 Fulham

Let's not take the game for granted they have decent players especially up top, I expect Berbatov to make the difference in these sort of games

Lighthouse

A dull draw with little to comment on. Or Villa to get a late winner. Ah it's good be back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bugsy

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 18, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
A dull draw with little to comment on. Or Villa to get a late winner. Ah it's good be back.
"Ah it's good to be back".  Good for who?  ;)    i gotta believe there are 4-5 goals in this one....we should get the majority but not all of them.

Burt

I am feeling confident about this, surely a home win, 2-1 or 2-0.

Although let it be said that as a result of my confidence, I find myself strangely drawn to what Mr Lighthouse predicted.

Nightwind15

1-0 Fulham!!!  We will win and continue to miss chances that would lead to a more decisive victory.  The defense will be stellar. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

gezkc

Fulham 3-0 Aston Villa (Berbatov 2, Duff 1)

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum