watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score: Fulham v Aston Villa

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, October 18, 2012, 10:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Might come back to bite me, but I cant see anything but a home win, especially if Diarra is back.

4-1

Berbatov 2, Riise, Richardson

Bent

MikeR

We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

DiegoFulham

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

ClarksOriginal

We never bloody beat Villa....

Going for 2-0.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cebu

Jol commented in the video on the offal that he suspected that Bent would start for Villa. If so, I have to allow for them to score, as our defence gets more exposed than it did in the Hodgson era. I think Villa will be tough opposition and I'll be happy with a 2-1 win for the whites, so that's what I'll predict.

horse1031

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 18, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
A dull draw with little to comment on. Or Villa to get a late winner. Ah it's good be back.
Blimey, why do you put yourself through this every week? My ol' man's the same - he took me to the mighty whites when I was seven and yet has always said - don't get carried away son - Fulham always build you up only to let you down! He's still a season ticket holder and still suggests we will be lucky to get draw!? Work that one out!

NogoodBoyo

Flummer23

It's a fine line between clever and . . . stupid.  David St. Hubbins

Walsh

2-0 Fulham,  Berbatov and Bryan Ruiz (off the bench)

FFCfan

Fulham 3-1 Villa .  Berbatov,Petric,Richardson/Benteke

Lighthouse

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 19, 2012, 07:39:43 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 18, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
A dull draw with little to comment on. Or Villa to get a late winner. Ah it's good be back.
Blimey, why do you put yourself through this every week? My ol' man's the same - he took me to the mighty whites when I was seven and yet has always said - don't get carried away son - Fulham always build you up only to let you down! He's still a season ticket holder and still suggests we will be lucky to get draw!? Work that one out!

We do it because when we win we are so over the Moon by the shock of it it is enough to put The World onto a back burner and the high lasts until the next match. When we lose or play poorly it is just par for the course. Aim low and enjoy the shock of the highs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Whitewash

Quote from: cebu on October 19, 2012, 05:55:50 PM
Jol commented in the video on the offal that he suspected that Bent would start for Villa. If so, I have to allow for them to score, as our defence gets more exposed than it did in the Hodgson era. I think Villa will be tough opposition and I'll be happy with a 2-1 win for the whites, so that's what I'll predict.

I think he said 'I have a sneaky feeling that he won't play'.

H3Matt

3-1 Fulham
Kacaniklic, Berbatov and Duff to score.
Darren Bent to come off the bench and give Villa a consolation goal at 3-0 down.
Keeping clean sheets is very tricky and our defense looked very shaky against Southampton, especially Hangeland who had a howler. I hope his International goals have boosted his confidence.

cebu

Quote from: Whitewash on October 20, 2012, 12:29:43 AM

I ran the video on headphones this time - I think you're right. But I'm sticking with the 2-1 prediction.

Whitewash

Quote from: cebu on October 20, 2012, 02:59:44 AM
Quote from: Whitewash on October 20, 2012, 12:29:43 AM

I ran the video on headphones this time - I think you're right. But I'm sticking with the 2-1 prediction.

It's hard to tell when he's growling!

ScalleysDad

everything has to click sometime especially after a decidedly average performance .................... four nil if we score first, last on motd.

LukeJennings

3-0 Fulham, hoping berba gets his first hat trick in fulham white!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Alternative

2-1. A nervous end and Villa score in the 85th minute.

Will be happy with 3 points however we get them, but this is a closer match than many think.