watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dejagah

Started by MikeCdawg, October 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCdawg

he looked lively when he came on, really made an impact and very pacey. Good signing from Mr. Jol i think, a good weapon to bring off the bench!

ffcbulgaria

judging by his first 25 minutes for us the guy is a killer....killer shot.. game killer

Count Berbatov

What a player you might have on your hands! He'll be a hit
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

fulhamben

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on October 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
he looked lively when he came on, really made an impact and very pacey. Good signing from Mr. Jol i think, a good weapon to bring off the bench!
no way, he will be a starter for sure.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Count Berbatov on October 20, 2012, 05:06:33 PM
What a player you might have on your hands! He'll be a hit
have on our hands? who do you support then?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: fulhamben on October 20, 2012, 05:07:06 PM
Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on October 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
no way, he will be a starter for sure.
Definite starter.
To answer your other question, I'm a Man Utd supporter. A huge Berbatov fan, but always liked Fulham for many reasons, Berbatov is only another one there. Back to Dejabah though. He got me excited for the few min on the pitch. Jol is a master at bringing in the right players
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

AllyWhite

This Ashkan guy, I like him. Strong, fast, carries the ball well. he's got the moves like dejagah :005:

God The Mechanic

One of his shots that was just under his feet could probably have killed a man, it was terrifying.

jazz hardrockin

Very good on the ball,not so good reading the game  :dft012:
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

MasterHaynes

Looks like we got the right player, looks a more complete player than Assaidi who we were looking to buy until he decided to opt for Liverpool. Well done Jol and Mckintosh

God The Mechanic

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 20, 2012, 05:40:26 PM

Could just be that he's getting used to new team mates having been injured since he joined he club?

Jambo

Looked much fitter than when I saw him at the u21 game.  Looks very promising
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 20, 2012, 05:48:51 PM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 20, 2012, 05:40:26 PM

Could just be that he's getting used to new team mates having been injured since he joined he club?

Could be.Time will show more.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Dejagah looks very, very good, indeed!

clintclintdeuce

He is going to be a hell of a player for us.
The Dude abides.

MJG

Was lively and shows some pace. Really want to see a lineup with him on the right and Kaca on the left.
Proper wingers and nothing inverted about them.

farfouille

Quote from: MJG on October 20, 2012, 06:56:51 PM
Was lively and shows some pace. Really want to see a lineup with him on the right and Kaca on the left.

Yes, me too! Dejagah looked so dangerous today and with Kaca on the left... wow...
At least, I know that now we have a good sub for Duff.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

copthornemike

Impressed in the time he was on the pitch (albeit against tiring defenders). Not enough time to judge how reliable when we are defending, but he has played with Reither in the German league so looks promising.

Bryanthebroom

Time will tell, but surely looks like another bargain find. Exciting times my friends!

JackyFulham90

Duff has a battle on his hands this guy looked really lively