A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View's from the opposition- Some people seem to dislike this weekly posting

Started by terryr, April 23, 2014, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want me to continue my weekly post of opposing fan's views?

Yes
92 (97.9%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't care, I don't read it as I find it irrelevant
2 (2.1%)
TerryR, you obviously have too much time on your hands , get a life!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 88

westcliff white

i don't always read it. however I think it is nice to be on the site, so keep it going
Every day is a Fulham day

St Eve

grandad

Keep it going. You do a great job compiling it. It´s always good for a laugh.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

Luffy86

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy reading views of opposing fans!!

Burt

Well I read them and comment on some. Keep it coming. I have also thought it would be neat, if I had the time, to go to an opposition forum and do a Q&A before a match as some opposition fans do here. I just don't have the time though!

Willard

Terry - I like the opportunity to read what the opposition think so please keep it up.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Burt on April 23, 2014, 12:44:02 PM
Well I read them and comment on some. Keep it coming. I have also thought it would be neat, if I had the time, to go to an opposition forum and do a Q&A before a match as some opposition fans do here. I just don't have the time though!

They seem majorly pointless. Where do they go with the results? Seem's asking opposition fans what kind of vegetable we consider most like our club is tragic.

Riverside

Keep them coming .
The effort is appreciated .

Good to hear opposing views - makes the board the richer .

Putney

Don't really read it but it's unique and interesting.

Keep it up.

valdeingruo

To me its not just a little report, its a way into the different minds that can occur with football supporters. Its always interesting to see the comments from supporters who have known only success compared all the way down to those in positions like ours.Its the same game played in the same stadiums across the country and yet one week its "oh we will stuff them" to " we need to get something out of this, or im worried" its fascinating since apart from the window our squad hasnt changed majorly but once or twice.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Slaphead in Qatar

I like your posts. They are informative and not offensive. I hope you carry on doing these.

Ag

76 out of 78 yes votes.  I'd say that confirms you are indeed being precious.  You could have just as easily looked at the number of reads and replies to your previous efforts and compared to the number of complaints you receive to get the temperature of the room.

Instead, on the back of one public criticism you decided to seek approval and invited posters (deliberately or not) to have a go at a fellow supporter, and a long time participant of this site.  Classy.

Jimpav

@ Terry R, I enjoy reading these and appreciate the effort you put in when compiling them. It's a bit more warts an all than a standard interview with an opposing fan.

@ Admin. Might be good if we could have a sticky thread for Terry's findings next season. Likewise if Hatter Don resurrects his post match reports then it would be good to have a sticky for these too.

@ Everybody else. I don't care how long people have posted on this site for, they should still be respectful of other posters.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Ag on April 23, 2014, 02:59:59 PM
76 out of 78 yes votes.  I'd say that confirms you are indeed being precious.  You could have just as easily looked at the number of reads and replies to your previous efforts and compared to the number of complaints you receive to get the temperature of the room.

Instead, on the back of one public criticism you decided to seek approval and invited posters (deliberately or not) to have a go at a fellow supporter, and a long time participant of this site.  Classy.

Wow,...or maybe he was just making sure there weren't more posters who felt the same....something to consider.

My vote was to keep it. It's a very entertaining thread in my opinion and serves it's purpose, another football related distraction.

terryr

Oh for goodness sake!
That wasn't the goal.
OK lets close this thread ( pls admin) as it isn't meant to have a go at anyone.
I will continue to post.

epsomraver

No body made Hatter post a grumpy post so get off Terry's back! he is correct in asking people' opinions

RidgeRider

Quote from: TerryR on April 23, 2014, 03:25:00 PM

Oh for goodness sake!
That wasn't the goal.
OK lets close this thread ( pls admin) as it isn't meant to have a go at anyone.
I will continue to post.

No need to close, I think it's run it course but others might still want to add. So out of 90ish you have 1 that doesn't like it and one who doesn't like this thread nor the assumed nefarious reason for posting it.....keep it going.

Bill2