A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View's from the opposition- Some people seem to dislike this weekly posting

Started by terryr, April 23, 2014, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want me to continue my weekly post of opposing fan's views?

Yes
92 (97.9%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't care, I don't read it as I find it irrelevant
2 (2.1%)
TerryR, you obviously have too much time on your hands , get a life!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 88

terryr

There seems to be some who don't like the weekly post regarding opposition fan views. As I only joined the board this season, I'm not going to be precious about this and certainly don't want to impose this hobby on the rest of you.
Vote and I will act accordingly.
Terry

Andy S

Please do Terry. It is always interesting and those that don't like it can scroll past it

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Airfix

Really???? It never ceases to amaze me how few people have heard of the concept of "If you don't like it or are not interested, scroll on by"!

JIMMY D

Craven Mad

100% keep doing it, if it isn't too much hassle.

Really appreciate the effort.

If others don't like it, can't they just - i dunno - not open the thread??

Peabody

RaySmith

Lighthouse

It takes time and bother for you to do a roundup of what opposition fans say about our up and coming games. As one who enjoys reading them but doesn't feel in anyway annoyed by what is said or isn't said, I would be happy for you to continue.

You should allow two ticks on the poll you set. Clearly you do have too much time on your hands but then clearly so do many of us. As you always seem to get a fair number of replies to these posts on what the opposition fans think. I would take it that many people enjoy the posts.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

I always read it, so personally would like you to stick with it.

Admin

It has my full support and backing, actually please PM me to discuss.

The Enclosurite

Keep up the good work mate.  It's always interesting to read how we are viewed in the opposition's eyes.
¡COYW!

TheManOnTheBus

Yes - very well done, always a great read - and so thank you for your efforts.  I saw that objecting post, and found it very strange indeed.  The guy should just scroll on by.

Deanothefulhamfan

Terry I am a huge fan of this andI have often thanked you for your efforts, I really look forward to your posts every week so please continue....

Some may feel it is irrelevant what the other team's fans think, as it will not affect the outcome on the pitch, whilst this is true, if we were to only post things which would have an impact on the pitch this forum would be very boring.... it is a place to give our opinion on any issue relating to Fulham, and I really enjoy reading what the oppositions opinion on the game would be. Some fans may even get more fired up by reading how "easy Fulham will be" from the opposition fans.

It takes a lot of your time and I am sure 99% on here are grateful for the efforts you do.

jj____

I don't always read all of it and I don't have to, thats the beauty of the internet.  Keep it going

Northern Cottager

Keep posting. There's plenty of posts on here that I don't find interesting (No offence!) but I have the choice to scroll past them. I assume you're referring to a certain grouchy individual and if I was you I'd turn a blind eye, love reading the other fan's bits.

Logicalman

These posts are just as valuable and concerning to Fulham fans as any other on the MB. Please keep up the good work you do, and please don't get put off by the obvious vocal minority that doesn't appreciate your hard work in doing this.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HammyH3

Keep it up mate, I'm sure the vast majority on here appreciate the time and trouble it takes for you to compile and post.
It is always interesting/funny/annoying

leonffc

I was tempted to vote 'D' because it made me chuckle but I went with 'A' because I often look around opposition boards if Im bored at work. keep it up Terry, you save me the hassle of hunting different sites..

EJL

Keep doing what you're doing, mate. It's always interesting to get behind enemy lines and discover whether opposing fans share similar levels of optimism or pessimism.