watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lee Nguyen

Started by NJFulham, November 29, 2014, 07:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJFulham

Apparently us and Southampton have scouted him recently.

cmg

I guess it's too late for Vo Nguyen Giap to lead us to victory over the Big Boys.

alfie

I have no idea who he is.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

sunburywhite

I thought he was a Chef
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mhbruce

I think he's a striker in form in America

HatterDon

He's not a striker. He's an attacking mid/deep lying forward ala Clint Dempsey or Landon Donovan. He's scored 20 or so some midfield this season and got his first cap in more than 5 years. He's pretty much a complete player -- smart, tough, strong.

He's also past 30 and has maybe 1 or 2 good seasons left in him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

K33NY

Quote from: HatterDon on November 29, 2014, 02:10:49 PM
He's not a striker. He's an attacking mid/deep lying forward ala Clint Dempsey or Landon Donovan. He's scored 20 or so some midfield this season and got his first cap in more than 5 years. He's pretty much a complete player -- smart, tough, strong.

switch him for Ruiz! :)

ToodlesMcToot

28 Mr. Don
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

HatterDon

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 29, 2014, 02:40:38 PM

28 Mr. Don

goals this season or age?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jj____

GOAL: Lee Nguyen pulls off an incredible chip | Montreal Impact vs. New England Revolution

He's been phenomenal this season.  Have had a few chances to watch him play here in the states, very creative, very attack-minded, and pretty physical/chippy for a smaller guy

jj____

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Eddie Johnson was also "phenomenal" wasn't he?......
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jj____

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 29, 2014, 04:43:20 PM
Eddie Johnson was also "phenomenal" wasn't he?......
Apples and oranges.  I'm just saying he's been critical for New England this year and the reason they're playing for a trophy right now. 

Ichabod Magoo

He is a #10 with some nice skills, but easy to knock around.  Not worth a sniff.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on December 01, 2014, 05:35:05 AM
He is a #10 with some nice skills, but easy to knock around.  Not worth a sniff.

Plays like Ruiz as well then...

Who I rate btw  :dft011:

btings

You can check him out in the MLS Cup (the championship game), as New England will be playing LA.  Sunday at Noon pacific => 20:00 GMT.  You'll be able to find a stream, at least.

He's been real, real good the last two seasons.  Like a lot of US players, it seems, he didn't really hit his form until his late 20s.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: CottagersOnTour on December 01, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on December 01, 2014, 05:35:05 AM
He is a #10 with some nice skills, but easy to knock around.  Not worth a sniff.

Plays like Ruiz as well then...

Who I rate btw  :dft011:

He's not like Ruiz.  He defends and plays hard all the time.  But the competition he faces is not what he would face in England.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

ToodlesMcToot

Doubt we'd be paying what MLS will want for him. He's an MVP candidate for the league this season and a feel good story as well. They'd ask a premium price.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Or, here's a thought I'd like to throw out there.....we could try out the youth we have in abundance. No time like the present in blooding them bad boys.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!